The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Some humor for the musicians out there...
Capture-5.jpg

:lol: As a bass player this makes me laugh. And tis also not true, I prefer men who play bass. :p But maybe that's just because I'm weird.

:lol: As a bass player this makes me laugh. And tis also not true, I prefer men who play bass. :p But maybe that's just because I'm weird.

Well you play bass...how many chicks are wanting to hook up with you?

And yes...you are weird. :p

It's hilarious that they are all spot-on, though. :p

Well you play bass...how many chicks are wanting to hook up with you?

And yes...you are weird. :p

Lots. Lots and lots of chicks. Infact I have one coming over to my house in just a few minutes...:p

Well, that song's stuck in my head again. Welcome to 2009.

tumblr_ljaok7D3au1qz7drgo1_500.jpg
I am confused by shawtys
Some humor for the musicians out there...
Capture2.jpg
also do not wave it around because you saw steven tyler do it or something because you can also break your toe from it (I think I still have a mark from that)
nintendo_3ds_safety_manual.jpg

I was hoping this was real and nintendo just had a sense of humor until I got to the last row.
also

Well, that song's stuck in my head again. Welcome to 2009.

tumblr_ljaok7D3au1qz7drgo1_500.jpg

It's missing a couple of "Low?"s
</German>

@the Nick pic, I knew it was dead when I saw outside shots of it used as the Student building in Drake and Josh

Last edited:
We need a sad pictures thread...:cry:

NO!!!!!! :(

wikipedia said:
By 2000, Nickelodeon Studios was down a very small amount of employees. Kids losing interest in game shows and sitcoms, which was all of what Nickelodeon Studios recorded, and the fact that a small quantity of kids attended live recordings of these shows, Nickelodeon Studios was losing more than half of its business. On top of that, the facility, which had been experiencing a steady decline of visitors each year since 2000, and had an even bigger decline after Hurricane Charley damaged the studio in 2004. Nickelodeon Studios permanently closed its doors on April 30, 2005, after Nickelodeon had gradually moved its administration to the MTV Networks headquarters in Santa Monica, California, and One Astor Plaza in New York City and its live-action production arm to the Nickelodeon On Sunset complex on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles, California. The final program taped at Nickelodeon Studios was Nickelodeon SPLAT! on August 17, 2004.
The Slime Truck and the Nick at Nite taxi were both removed in 1998. The Slime Geyser in front of Soundstage 18 was removed in May 2005 and the trademark "Nickelodeon" sign above the facility was removed in January 2006.
A time capsule buried by the network in 1992 in front of Sound stage 18 was removed in April 2005 and was replaced with concrete. The time capsule contained items deemed important to the children of 1992 as voted upon by Nickelodeon viewers, including a new Nintendo Game Boy, an issue of TV Guide, an issue of Nickelodeon Magazine, a Home Alone VHS tape, clips of Nickelodeon station IDs and various other toys. The time capsule was scheduled to be opened on April 30, 2042, 50 years after its burial. It was reburied at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando.

I <3<3<3<3 my favorite band's bass player

Last edited:
Did someone mention bass players? :hmm:

[video]http://youtu.be/QKI8pFqWm0s[/video]