The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
James Dean could make a Canadian Tuxedo look good. There's just some guys, and some women who would look cool in a potato sack.
i always thought the same about lenny kravitz
the things he wears sometimes! yet he's able to pull it off...
(is he still making music? been ages since he last released a single here)

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
i always thought the same about lenny kravitz
the things he wears sometimes! yet he's able to pull it off...
(is he still making music? been ages since he last released a single here)
His last single was released less than 2 months ago.

chaos386

.sa = bad driver!
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR
I only wear a different pair of shoes if my current one wears out. :lol: (currently on ~1.5 years)

Last edited:

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
I don't understand why this is funny.
It's funny because it's true. Never understood why my female co-workers had the need to change clothes every-FUCKING-day. Seriously, I've got two pairs of snickers and one pair of shoes, I change pants every 5 days or less if they get really dirty, shirt lasts 2 days during winter, 1 day during summer, socks and boxers I change everyday. Even so, my female co-workers change all their clothes everyday, it's like they've got a wardrobe with a complete change of clothes for every single day of their entire life. I wonder, what happens to the clothes after a woman wears them, do they incinerate them so to not repeat its usage by incident?

NooDle

Ik ben niet alleen lekker met kaas!
Car(s)
VW eGolf, Hyundai Kona 1.0
^yes, did you not know this? Every woman wears every set of clothes once, then it goes to the back of the cupboard, and is never seen again.

My wife and I have the same size closet, and while I'd be happy with 5 shirts, 3 pairs of pants and a suit (gotta have a suit for weddings etc), she has billions of items and is very jealous of my unused space