I just can't stop laughing. FinalGear isn't that nerdy after all.Anyone who feels like a dragon? What does this mean?
With this sentence, the following is meant:
- You have the soul of a dragon
- You share the body with a dragon
- You were a dragon in a past life
- You feel connected with dragons
- And and and ... there are so many ways that they can not enumerate them all. Combinations are also possible of course. Who wants to know more, can also look at the "German draconity FAQ".
=> But you can of course also as "non-dragon" in the Nexus Draconis. A dragon is to be no duty. Just please be open to us, respect us and have no prejudices. We take very seriously our draconity and jokes are about more than inappropriate.
In principle, every Nexus Draconis Welcome into the wants. Just remember: We are not a role player! Draconity is a fact.
Ha! The picture I created made hit home to FinalGear!Considering the size of this thread, these may very well be reposts from a while back, I don't check this thread as often as I used to, but checked back ten pages.
We did have a blonde Norwegian chick too, but that's a different story.....Thank God equiraptor showed up, otherwise it would have been a sausage fest.