The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
I love the "This is an advertisement" line.

Umm...duh?

Also, I tend to shy away fro people who go by a middle name that's a) in quotes, and b) just a mispronunciation of their real name.

Also, the "Need a good lawyer" line doesn't end in a question mark... This ad has just taken on a whole new meeting. Maybe he NEEDS a good lawyer, one that YOU can afford.

Blayde

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'06 Honda Civic EXi, '11 Kia Sportage EX
IF he lived near the Galapagos he could just squeegee birds... :lol:

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
I'm embarassed to say this but I will have to wear a suit on Thursday, and since I left my dress shoes in Bulgaria, I will have to wear my black adidas Porsche :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The first question that came to my mind was, don't they have dress shoes in West Virginia? But depending on the occasion, there is nothing wrong with wearing sneakers with a suit, I have done it many times (obviously the "right" sneaker).

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
The first question that came to my mind was, don't they have dress shoes in West Virginia? But depending on the occasion, there is nothing wrong with wearing sneakers with a suit, I have done it many times (obviously the "right" sneaker).
Well, I didn't bring my dress shoes because I didn't think I'll need them...in West Virginia.

I hope I won't look too ridiculous, the Porsches look like this:

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
Well, I didn't bring my dress shoes because I didn't think I'll need them...in West Virginia.

You will look fine, wear them with confidence. But since you play the guitar, and rather well judging from your pictures, you can wear whatever you want and get away with it!:cool:

DarkReaper

Car(s)
BMW635CSI'86.BMW850CI'96 MotoGuzzi California EV
Better hide that giant white adidas logo though.

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
Haha thanks! The logo will be hidden :)

(Btw I just ordered another pair of Porsche Designs. I'm addicted :D)

Jay

the fool on the hill

Buy yourself a pair of wing tip shoes when you can; they never go out fashion. A well dressed gentleman is not considered to be a vulgar gentleman.

And BCS, thanks for the laugh. That was good one! :lol:

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
^ x2 on the wingtips. I don't wear dressy clothes very often but every time I do I get loads on compliments on the footwear. :) I'm also a fan of the three-piece suits.