The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

SuperDuperFriends.jpg

And this goes on... The Homo Saga

Yeah I saw that on VWvortex.... it's um, wierd.

pfffph... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl:

Even more hilarious when you see all the pictures!

:lol: someone forgot to tell superman that he doesn't need to be in character right now

I mean no offense to Homosexuals at all, but in my honest opinion that scares me.

Sorry for the awful picture quality, it was taken on my phone.
Basically we were at the pub and this guy broke down in his Beetle. He got out, opened the bonnet and stood there looking very confused for 10 minutes.
Eventually one of us had to go and tell him the engine was in the rear. We couldn't stop laughing for hours.
The sad thing is the car had been done up extremely well and it's such a shame that it is owned by someone who doesn't even know where the engine is.

Image000.jpg

damn, you should've brought a bat so you could kill him, to death..

haz

You can all thank me for saving you the need to watch the infamous REDLINE for I have wasted the hour and a half of my life to bring you this little gem:

4qzpp3a.gif

I think this surpasses FnF's "blew welds on the intake" and the floor falling out. :D

What the hell? The rear wing comes loose and the FRONT end lifts?
Huh?

I found this awesome fridge magnet/sticker at CafePress
4kz02o6.jpg

What the hell? The rear wing comes loose and the FRONT end lifts?
Huh?

I'm no aero expert but yea, wouldn't the wing being there to down on the rear make it easier for the front to lift up and do that? I know it happens but thats only when like cars are going up a hill and catch air hitting e'm at a certain angle from what i've seen.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rop4EiRH6W4[/youtube] please someone enlighten me w/ some superscience

Well if the rear spoiler comes loose but still stays attached it could create a lot of drag on the back of the car which could make the front end lift up a little. But I think they overdid it in that ultra realistic crap movie.

That movie wasn't created for car enthusiasts.. more so the boy racer going 'Oh shit thats sick yo!'.. eh.

Worst movie ever glad the asshole lost 20 million on it and nobody still doesn't not like Eddie Griffin

That movie wasn't created for car enthusiasts.. more so the boy racer going 'Oh shit thats sick yo!'.. eh.

Even most of THOSE guys didnt like or see it. it grossed 6 million total

I'm no aero expert but yea, wouldn't the wing being there to down on the rear make it easier for the front to lift up and do that? I know it happens but thats only when like cars are going up a hill and catch air hitting e'm at a certain angle from what i've seen.[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rop4EiRH6W4[/youtube] please someone enlighten me w/ some superscience

The biggest factor in the accident in that video was that he was slipstreaming at the time. If you notice, he was right behind another car when the front end lifted up. In that situation, the car in front does the work of "cutting" through the air, which dramatically reduces the drag and downforce for the car behind. It's this lack of downforce that allowed the front of the car to lift as it went down the hill.

EDIT: I've ruined enough fun in this thread, time for some funny pics:

The best part about these is that I don't even have to edit them. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
The biggest factor in the accident in that video was that he was slipstreaming at the time. If you notice, he was right behind another car when the front end lifted up. In that situation, the car in front does the work of "cutting" through the air, which dramatically reduces the drag and downforce for the car behind. It's this lack of downforce that allowed the front of the car to lift as it went down the hill.

EDIT: I've ruined enough fun in this thread, time for some funny pics:

The best part about these is that I don't even have to edit them. :mrgreen:

I think if I walked in that store I would yell Beatles and probably be quite amused by the sign.

The second one though, oh dear quite good.:lol:

Yes thanks fer that it was very well put together

http://img521.imageshack.**/img521/2466/usafidchartat9.jpg

Go on then. Who puts a no-smoking sign in an ash tray in your hotel room? Why its the French again!

http://img240.imageshack.**/img240/2706/22052005gh0.jpg

Sorry for the blurry picture. Thats all my phone can give.

Go on then. Who puts a no-smoking sign in an ash tray in your hotel room? Why its the French again!

It is a good idea, especially in pubs. If you have a meal there is now nowhere to throw the empty sauce and salt packets. Ashtrays were excellent rubbish bins, now it all has to go on the table.

My God...I was expecting "Redline" to be bad, but not THAT bad...