The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Derek

Is Über
Car(s)
We're finally gonna need a car where we're going.

Do you like your coffee with or without milk?

DarkReaper

Car(s)
BMW635CSI'86.BMW850CI'96 MotoGuzzi California EV
Nah, I think it's just someone who likes to spend 2 hours a day shaving his beard, using god-knows which razor. Unless he tattoos the mustache as well.

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Divorcée Mobiles
Puckering up for another fist with brass knuckles, eh Dr. Douchey? Well, allow me to provide the FALCON PUNCH!!!!!!

:p

Donington

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'05 Honda Civic Type-R
I once knew someone with the very unfortunate surame Nartsi.

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
I swear to god and all that it holy, I used to work with a guy named Mike Roch.

Also, I helped a customer once who had a great name. I asked his last name, and it was Matelevin. I asked him his first name, and he said "Phillip."

It wasn't until a few hours later when I was working on his transaction that I went through the thought process of "Hmm...Phillip. I have an uncle with that name, and he goes by 'Phil.' Phil....Phillip Matelevin. Wait a fucking minute...his name is Phil Matelevin (Film at Eleven)!" I shit you not, the next time I saw him, I make sure to check his ID and his credit card.

I know his parents named him that and he hates them for it, because he doesn't use that name. He goes by Phillip so hopefully curb some of the constant ribbing be must get for that name!

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
Hahaha, that reminds me of when a local radio station had a contest for weird names like that. The winner (birth certificate verified!) was one Jacquelyn Hyde. Man, did I laugh once I got it. :lol:

NAIDANAC A

Car(s)
300E
Hahaha, that reminds me of when a local radio station had a contest for weird names like that. The winner (birth certificate verified!) was one Jacquelyn Hyde. Man, did I laugh once I got it. :lol:
People used to do stuff like that at golf tournaments I used to work. The one that I remember the best was "Phil Beverage"