The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

31yjx.jpg

Do you like your coffee with or without milk?

^ http://img190.imageshack.**/img190/8281/frycoffee.gif

Coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee coffee

^ WTF :blink:

Nah, I think it's just someone who likes to spend 2 hours a day shaving his beard, using god-knows which razor. Unless he tattoos the mustache as well.

bartfrisur_189_20090616_2098690507.jpg

and trims his eyebrows and wears guyliner.

I once knew someone with the very unfortunate surame Nartsi.

I swear to god and all that it holy, I used to work with a guy named Mike Roch.

Also, I helped a customer once who had a great name. I asked his last name, and it was Matelevin. I asked him his first name, and he said "Phillip."

It wasn't until a few hours later when I was working on his transaction that I went through the thought process of "Hmm...Phillip. I have an uncle with that name, and he goes by 'Phil.' Phil....Phillip Matelevin. Wait a fucking minute...his name is Phil Matelevin (Film at Eleven)!" I shit you not, the next time I saw him, I make sure to check his ID and his credit card.

I know his parents named him that and he hates them for it, because he doesn't use that name. He goes by Phillip so hopefully curb some of the constant ribbing be must get for that name!

Hahaha, that reminds me of when a local radio station had a contest for weird names like that. The winner (birth certificate verified!) was one Jacquelyn Hyde. Man, did I laugh once I got it. :lol:

advicebutlerr.jpg

Hahaha, that reminds me of when a local radio station had a contest for weird names like that. The winner (birth certificate verified!) was one Jacquelyn Hyde. Man, did I laugh once I got it. :lol:

People used to do stuff like that at golf tournaments I used to work. The one that I remember the best was "Phil Beverage"