The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Sorry, this one's for germans only:

3910411907_618e8ec38e.jpg

I predict Kanye West will implode under his own astronomycal ego, creating a black an african-american hole that will swallow 87% of rappers, thus ultimately destroying "music (sic) industry" as we know it. Manufacturers of stupid clothes, 35" rims, shiny jewelry and tough guy faces will also take a huge hit. People in tinfoil hats will claim the LHC caused it. Other people in tinfoil hats will claim Obama caused it. Spectre will claim GM caused it and shoot it. Quicky will ban the african-american hole. Viper will play WoW.

Got a date for this event? Because that would be fucking fantastic.

I predict Kanye West will implode under his own astronomycal ego, creating a black an african-american hole that will swallow 87% of rappers, thus ultimately destroying "music (sic) industry" as we know it. Manufacturers of stupid clothes, 35" rims, shiny jewelry and tough guy faces will also take a huge hit. People in tinfoil hats will claim the LHC caused it. Other people in tinfoil hats will claim Obama caused it. Spectre will claim GM caused it and shoot it. Quicky will ban the african-american hole. Viper will play WoW.

thats_racist.gif

;)

5fqlfs.jpg

Got a date for this event? Because that would be fucking fantastic.

:lol:
Put me down for the ?Allowed to laugh out loud & whoo-hoo? section of the good seats to watch this happen. :)

2 front row tickets please. Can I pay by Visa? :mrgreen:

Other people in tinfoil hats will claim Obama caused it.

No, because the people who blame Obama for things hate blacks anyway, and thus will not care about this happening.

Wow 15 years for 100$? This is Madness! No, this is America!

Seriously, the 15 years he will be spending in Jail will probably cost the state 10s of thousand of dollars.
The guy already confessed to the act and he acted out of distress. They should give him half a year absolute max.

Sense. The law makes none.

/oh wait, he's black, nevermind...

What the headline doesn't mention is that this was his third strike, thus the heavy penalty.

The first two strikes were being black and being too poor to afford lobbyists to influence lawmakers.

But I thought we had a black president?!!!!! :roll:

I dunno, actually. I'd like to see how that story plays out, because unless the guy was actually Ed Adolf Gein Wayne Gacy Dahmer Chad Kroeger, I doubt he'll get the full 15. That's just ridiculous.

Chad Kroeger, on the other hand, deserves lethal injection.

Last edited: