The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

i vent on the internet
chicken_spill-747767-747830.jpg

Thats why monty python was canceled, they had no more chicken to hit people with

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2009/12/03/punctuationnew2.jpg

Sometimes I feel like the only person who can speak, read, and write English. One of the main reasons I stay on Final Gear is because members are, for the most part, well spoken and eloquent.

Sometimes I feel like the only person who can speak, read, and write English. One of the main reasons I stay on Final Gear is because members are, for the most part, well spoken and eloquent.

From all the general automotive forums I've been registered at over the years (conceptcarz, supercarfreak, dieselstation, automotiveforums) FG is the only one that isn't populated by only 12 year olds. The more specific forums (turbobricks, swedespeed, bigcoupe, audi-forums) are usually better, but still. None even come close to FG. That's why this is the only forum I still go to.

You're welcome for us being awesome... :D

Most of the internet is populated by doucebags who wear fitted ballcaps that don't fit their heads and are so large that they even cover one's eyebrows. And they "lol ur a fag" at everything. Especially on many car forums.

them: "look at my sweet new body kit nd agresiv stretched wheels" "dude ur car is syk!"
us: carbage thread> "Bahaha, look at this turd I found on another forum."

This one's my favorite:

3188_slide.jpg

That's right, you damn kids, learn to play guitar like your parents did! :shakefist:

Ok, I want a Rock Band guitar like that, but somehow I want them to make it so you are actually playing.

And atm I am looking to buy a guitar, I asked for it for Christmas, that way I can ACTUALLY play the music I love and not just rock banding it up.

^^ heh, fixed indeed

The biggest problem I have with rock band/guitar hero is that the strum bar goes from 0 to 1 at the bottom and top while in reality you strum the note in the middle, not on the end of your movement. Screws me up on rapid parts.

What about a strum bar that's V-shaped in cross section?

^^ heh, fixed indeed

The biggest problem I have with rock band/guitar hero is that the strum bar goes from 0 to 1 at the bottom and top while in reality you strum the note in the middle, not on the end of your movement. Screws me up on rapid parts.

I've mentioned it before, but I couldn't get past my first couple times playing the game where it tells me I'm playing the song wrong...when I've been playing it on a REAL guitar for 20 years.

From all the general automotive forums I've been registered at over the years (conceptcarz, supercarfreak, dieselstation, automotiveforums) FG is the only one that isn't populated by only 12 year olds. The more specific forums (turbobricks, swedespeed, bigcoupe, audi-forums) are usually better, but still. None even come close to FG. That's why this is the only forum I still go to.

So true. I only go to two forums: FinalGear and a local one about cars and related matters. The only reason I don?t read FG exclusively is the fact that no one lives nearby and therefore we don?t discuss local racing events. Other than that, FG is all I need.:cool:

I've mentioned it before, but I couldn't get past my first couple times playing the game where it tells me I'm playing the song wrong...when I've been playing it on a REAL guitar for 20 years.

They say that guitar players can't play guitar hero, and vice versa.

Guitar Hero had gotten quite a few people into playing real guitar, on the other hand. There was a guy at work who used to listen to nothing but rap. One day be started bringing in some Maiden. "WTF?" I said. "Guitar Hero," he replied.

They say that guitar players can't play guitar hero, and vice versa.
Meh, I haven't really found that to be true at all.

Something that bothers me about this, though, is all the people (mostly head-up-their-ass hipsters) who are saying that Guitar Hero/Rock Band/etc is going to kill the adolescent desire to learn to properly play music, and it's going to be the downfall of music. GH/RB/etc is going to kill that like Dance Dance Revolution is going to kill the adolescent desire to learn to properly dance.
</rant>

http://img189.imageshack.**/img189/3676/1259794098174.jpg

Ah, glad my pic is making the rounds. Made that when I was a line cook at a restaurant. I was helping with loading the freezer and saw that. Then, went home and made that.

Anyway...

image001.jpg