The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
If the goal of those signs is to keep people off the property, I have news for the owner. It works.

*backs away*

LeVeL

Forum Addict
Now, I don't know if this means the dog has AIDS, or that he is aided by lets say machine guns, but I'd stay the f*ck away!
AIDS vs AIDES :p Either way, I'd stay clear... as in outside a 2 mile radius

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
Wait... Are you guys steering clear of the yard because you might be tempted to sleep with the dog? Or maybe scared he might lure you into sharing intravenous drugs with him. :D

Paco

Car(s)
MKV VW R32
^ furthermore, they always put the meat on the side of the bread that connects the top and bottom half and they put the veggies on the open side where they make the cut. You can never get a bite that contains both meat and veggies, so you have to take two little bites to get a decent sandwich mix in your mouth.

"Sandwich Artists" my shiny metal ass...

Also, their idea of "fresh" is fresh from the giant plastic bag they ship stuff in.

Gastronaut

Car(s)
Silver Japanese Transportation Appliance
^ furthermore, they always put the meat on the side of the bread that connects the top and bottom half and they put the veggies on the open side where they make the cut. You can never get a bite that contains both meat and veggies, so you have to take two little bites to get a decent sandwich mix in your mouth.

"Sandwich Artists" my shiny metal ass...

Also, their idea of "fresh" is fresh from the giant plastic bag they ship stuff in.
I +rep the shit out of this. I don't think I've ever had Subway that I wasn't disappointed in. :shakefist:

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Quiznos > Subway

Jimmy Johns > Subway

I could go on...

Polly

wants a cracker
Ready for a tour on the hell bus?

Spoiler Text: (Click here to toggle display)

"Err, just one more thing.."