The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I was told the Utah store was the largest of the Cabela's stores. Apparently our region consistently ordered more from their catalogs than other areas did so they rewarded us with a flagship store.

I heard the same thing about the Richfield, Wisconsin store...

Edit: here we go: Apparently the store I was in, which is bigger than the ones in the pictures, is only 165,000 square feet. The largest is (right now) in Hamburg, Penn, but another one is opening in Mercedes, Texas next year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabela's

The store in Utah is 150,000ft^2

They also have arcade games, a big-screen virtual hunting thing (think glorified Duck Hunt). The one I was at in Wisconsin was also a boat, and Ford Truck dealership. They have horse parking...which is kind of odd, since the store is right off of a freeway exit, and there's really nothing else around except for a truckstop.

Last edited:
Wow, I've never even heard of that place, looks badass.

I grew up near New Berlin, Wisconsin and my old best friend now lives in Paris, TX. We steal everything. btw: Don't forget New England.

You mean New Amsterdam?

http://img232.imageshack.**/img232/5526/41484177lv1.jpg
This undated police handout photo made available on August 6 shows a special wire-less safety bras distributed by Germany's federal police to some 3,000 female officers to prevent potentially lethal chest injuries. The new cotton, polyester and elastic bras can be worn under a bullet-proof vest to reduce the chance of injuries caused by metal or plastic bits of a normal bra.

just why Ice deserves it:

[01:15] <+D-Fence> http://forums.finalgear.com/off-topic/funny-picture-thread-2835/post760739/#post760739
[01:15] <+Ice> it's apparently some simpsons gag
[01:16] <+D-Fence> haha
[01:16] <+Ruthi> omg who did that?
[01:16] <+D-Fence> he doesn't get it
[01:16] <+D-Fence> me.
[01:16] <+D-Fence> of course.
[01:16] <+Ice> don't worry, real people don't watch simpsons anymore, since it's all been repeated 3 times already
[01:16] <+Ruthi> its fucking fantastic :D
[

I've been there! That's the Cabela's in Utah.

Edit: Oops. No it's not. The fishtank is on the wrong side of the store. It looks very similar though. Awesome store, in any case!

All of their stores have a similar appearance. I initially thought this has the Hamburg, PA location, but then realized the animals on the mountain are wrong for that side.

That reminds me, do the other stores also house outlets of their states' game commissions, so you can buy hunting and fishing licenses in the store?

Funny-2.jpg

That reminds me, do the other stores also house outlets of their states' game commissions, so you can buy hunting and fishing licenses in the store?

I know you can in the Utah store. I don't know for sure about others. I don't know how that may or may not work in other states.

Meh. I envy you guys so much. Just one of those megastores probably has more outdoor apparel, guns and equipment than all stores in Brazil combined...
I feel like crying everytime I look at the prices and noticing the products that eventually arrive here had their prices increased 6 or 5 times...:cry:

Time to move to AmericaLand.

^Lawlz at Bush.

WTF is going on in that second pic!?! "And for good luck, I'll slap your ass!"