The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I love the "This is an advertisement" line.

Umm...duh?

Also, I tend to shy away fro people who go by a middle name that's a) in quotes, and b) just a mispronunciation of their real name.

Also, the "Need a good lawyer" line doesn't end in a question mark... This ad has just taken on a whole new meeting. Maybe he NEEDS a good lawyer, one that YOU can afford.

fail-owned-island-car-fail.jpg

The automobile wasn't invented so that man would have to walk everywhere. It's not laziness, it's progress. :p

IF he lived near the Galapagos he could just squeegee birds... :lol:

I'm embarassed to say this but I will have to wear a suit on Thursday, and since I left my dress shoes in Bulgaria, I will have to wear my black adidas Porsche :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

The first question that came to my mind was, don't they have dress shoes in West Virginia? But depending on the occasion, there is nothing wrong with wearing sneakers with a suit, I have done it many times (obviously the "right" sneaker).

The first question that came to my mind was, don't they have dress shoes in West Virginia? But depending on the occasion, there is nothing wrong with wearing sneakers with a suit, I have done it many times (obviously the "right" sneaker).

Well, I didn't bring my dress shoes because I didn't think I'll need them...in West Virginia.

I hope I won't look too ridiculous, the Porsches look like this:
660738_F.jpg

Well, I didn't bring my dress shoes because I didn't think I'll need them...in West Virginia.

660738_F.jpg

You will look fine, wear them with confidence. But since you play the guitar, and rather well judging from your pictures, you can wear whatever you want and get away with it!:cool:

Better hide that giant white adidas logo though.

Haha thanks! The logo will be hidden :)

(Btw I just ordered another pair of Porsche Designs. I'm addicted :D)

660738_F.jpg

Buy yourself a pair of wing tip shoes when you can; they never go out fashion. A well dressed gentleman is not considered to be a vulgar gentleman.

And BCS, thanks for the laugh. That was good one! :lol:

^ x2 on the wingtips. I don't wear dressy clothes very often but every time I do I get loads on compliments on the footwear. :) I'm also a fan of the three-piece suits.

Ugh! I hate wingtips! They look too...western to me.