The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

anyway, something anti-depressive right here

b9vfl4b63o5sv9b0cvfqi5pvo1_400.jpg

Funny, yet very depressing at the same time

holly crap... I don't want to believe it, but I think I do...There's 6 billion people on this planet, and there's got to be at least a few idiots of this magnitude!

Actually, I think that's not the dumbest thing I've ever heard someone do...

:lol: :?

Wow, I'm not sure I can laugh at that one. That can't be true. Right? Right????

I don't remember but couldn't all the estrogen in these birth control pills cause him to grow boobs? Assuming he took them regularly every day.

I don't remember but couldn't all the estrogen in these birth control pills cause him to grow boobs? Assuming he took them regularly every day.

Good point, that makes sense but I don't know how many you actually have to take for that to happen. Also, don't you need a prescription from a doctor to get birth control? I can't imagine a guy could manage to get that prescription legally. Although such things haven't kept people from getting prescription pills without prescription. The whole thing is entirely possible but I just hope its not.

Funny, yet very depressing at the same time

lol, I used to hang around at the vesti many years ago.... it's like a fetal stage of /b/

While I was on photobucket...
I don't know if this is dumb funny, or nerdy funny, but anyway...
dumb.jpg

What has intelligence got to do with Ishihara Test for colourblindness?

21. Why's 21 not an option. It's clearly 21.

/aware that only colour retarded people can see the 21. Stupid evil colour vision tests with fake answers.... grrr....

Good point, that makes sense but I don't know how many you actually have to take for that to happen. Also, don't you need a prescription from a doctor to get birth control? I can't imagine a guy could manage to get that prescription legally. Although such things haven't kept people from getting prescription pills without prescription. The whole thing is entirely possible but I just hope its not.

I know the guy is probably from the US but here in Per? you can get pretty much whatever you want, in the quantity you want without any kind of prescription :-D

Nope. I just see a bunch of dots, no number.

<otaku mode>

can you distinguish broccoli from cauliflower?

</otaku mode>

<otaku mode>

can you distinguish broccoli from cauliflower?

</otaku mode>

Wait, there are people who can't tell the difference? :blink:

yes, I know it was supposed to be a reference to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (thank you, Google), but I'm still curious...