The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

trouble-waking-up-in-the-morning.gif

That's nothing. Last weekend I was browsing around a Japanese electronics store and I found an alarm clock with bells the size of what you used to see on old fire alarms. Curiosity got the better of me and I set it to see what how loud it was. You could quite literally start earthquakes with the noise that thing made. If I had one of those I would definitely defecate the bed when it went off in the morning.

I've got to get back there and buy one.

That's nothing. Last weekend I was browsing around a Japanese electronics store and I found an alarm clock with bells the size of what you used to see on old fire alarms. Curiosity got the better of me and I set it to see what how loud it was. You could quite literally start earthquakes with the noise that thing made. If I had one of those I would definitely defecate the bed when it went off in the morning.

I've got to get back there and buy one.

Dude, how big is it? how much do you think it would cost to ship to Germany?

Pity you're AP, and I'm AE, otherwise it would be free shipping, and I'd ask you to get me one...

Dude, how big is it? how much do you think it would cost to ship to Germany?

Pity you're AP, and I'm AE, otherwise it would be free shipping, and I'd ask you to get me one...

It's about the size of a shoebox and doesn't weigh very much. I've got no idea how much shipping would be but it shouldn't be too much.

If you had read the link you would know that the artist knows.

I love Stig's 'bio'

The Stig - The typical sullen and anti-social teenager type, Stig is the second oldest after his brother Iron Man. He never speaks, or really shows much interest in anything other than cars. His family tend to steer clear of him, since he has a habit of kicking/punching/running things over if he doesn't get his way. Apparently he can tune in to various radio stations and play them out loud.

LOL