The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

3959.jpg

:blink:

:lmao: :rofl: :roflmao: :lol:

+REP TO YOU SIR! Holy cow that made my day.

great stuff and great find.

also whoever neg-repped me for my earlier comments about comic books, if you had the balls to actually sign it you might have also had considered the fact that i was merely stating my opinion about something. last i checked this was democracy and free speech was allowed.

I found this on a Finnish forum discussing the recent video of a speed camera blowing up. They were saying that the guy will possibly be caught through IP checking, and someone posted this:

Good_Luck_I%27m_Behind_7_Proxies.jpg

And I just CRACKED. :lol:

Last edited:
...last i checked this was democracy and free speech was allowed.
In that case, he has the "freedom" to leave you neg rep if he wants ;)

Also, this is a dictatorship by the power of Viper, the almighty admin :bow:

I found this on a Finnish forum discussing the recent video of a speed camera blowing up. They were saying that the guy will possibly be caught through IP checking, and someone posted this:

Good_Luck_I%27m_Behind_7_Proxies.jpg

And I just CRACKED. :lol:

As did I just reading that :lmao:

The saddest part about it all, is that she's probably got a rockin' body.

The eyebrows aren't helping, either.

/rant
who-ever thinks it funny to keep neg-repping me for my comments in this thread, since you can't be bothered to include your name proves to me that your still a coward. All i did was answer someone's question and added my own one sentence comment about my view of Marvel Comics, if you've got a problem with that or me why don't you grow a pair and actually say so instead of just hide behind the anonymity of the rep system. now grow up and move on.
/end rant

/rant
who-ever thinks it funny to keep neg-repping me for my comments in this thread, since you can't be bothered to include your name proves to me that your still a coward. All i did was answer someone's question and added my own one sentence comment about my view of Marvel Comics, if you've got a problem with that or me why don't you grow a pair and actually say so instead of just hide behind the anonymity of the rep system. now grow up and move on.
/end rant
successful-troll-is-successful.jpg