The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I have 2. Casual and Smart. Why do I need any more?

My shoe buying process is not like that at all (my process involves either going 'ugh, i think i need a pair of shoes for this occasion' and painfully and reluctantly going shoe shopping, or asking my mum to buy cheap converse when she's in Malaysia) but I do own a shitload of shoes - a handful of 'girl' shoes like work flats and heels, a pair of going out shoes and sandals, lots of random sneakers, and more than twenty pairs of converse all stars.

I have 2. Casual and Smart. Why do I need any more?

Because they don't go with everything.

I have dress shoes for formal dress, Rafini loafers for casual-formal, my Rockport sneakers for upscale-casual, Pumas for casual, and my Ecco boots for when it's raining/snowing/shitty. Then a pair of Merrell summer hiking boots for when I'm walking a lot.

Well, I'm the guy with four pairs of red sneakers.

WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR??!?!?!?

I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!

I have tons of shoes, mainly because I forget which ones I have, and then buy new ones.

Then, when I want to put on my new shoes, I find the old ones again.

true story

WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR AVATAR??!?!?!?

I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!

Right??? I identify people by their avatars. I keep reading his posts and going "who the f is this g... oh, I see".

Anyways, I have... 7 pairs of shoes I guess? That's excluding my sandals and flip-flops. Dress shoes, semi-dress shoes, every day shoes, winter boots, work boots, sneakers, and tiny little light-weight pumas for racing :D

Last edited:
129006152946753234.jpg

Last edited:
I can't tell that Stevie Wonder feed apart from any other Twitter account.