The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Want to explain it for the non-estonians?

Can't say Google Translate didin't try

A new Estonian film raid on a bank peosas Hannes Karljujarv motorway paradise

So I guess it's just the drawings on the guy's hand

Hello, Estonian here,

New Estonian film Bank Robery starring Hannes Kaljuj?rv
Highway to Paradise

Maybe its me understanding it, but where's the funny?

It is almost like Finnish but spoken in very funny way. I can only understand a word here and there.
I'm pretty sure it's you lot who speak weird. I mean you use Y instead on ?. What's that all about?
That's the problem with Finnish as well, we Estonians can understand pretty much everything you say. And you travel to us for booze. It's like your our American cousins.

Last edited:
Pangar??v means "shoot me in the ass" or something along those lines. I figured most of you wouldnt get it except maybe Karoug :p
Imagine a really serious film about hard criminal types with a title like that. It could also be the general shooting of people in the anus. I must see it :D

Yes I do understand it's about a bank robbery and not meant to be funny. I'm just silly. However "Bank" [where you keep money] in Estonian is "Pank" which means "broke" [out of money] in Swedish which is also funny :lol:

That's the problem with Finnish as well, we Estonians can understand pretty much everything you say. And you travel to us for booze. It's like your our American cousins.
Just like Norwegians! :D

Last edited:
mystic_dog_20.gif

^There is a whole thread just for animated gifs. Please move your post there. I deliberately avoid that thread because it gives my computer so much trouble.

I'm pretty sure it's you lot who speak weird. I mean you use Y instead on ?. What's that all about?

Y is a real letter, not like some ? that only Germans use. :p Blame the Swedes, it's their fault that we have ? written on our keyboards, so there's no room for ?.

Last edited:
Someone should replace leonidas' head with his. Sort of a reverse sparta meme.

[edit]There we go[/edit]

Attachments

• king-leonidas-pretty-pissed.jpg
    king-leonidas-pretty-pissed.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
phew, glad haz is not a mod or else the ban hammer would be swingin' high!

I too am glad I'm not a mod, back in the days when FG was visited by people who wanted to discuss cars - we had Renesis for smacking down on idiots and the occational non-funny-picture-poster. Some people from that time might remember that the funny-picture-thread was created as a break to all the auto-talk.. Now the thread is filled up with mostly junk, but it's still worth visiting thanks to someone still posting the really funny stuff....

edit* this under, to prove my point.... *REN; WHERE ARE YOU?*

Thread Date Comment
Funny Picture Thread November 14th, 2009 04:45 Testicles!!!!

Last edited:
^ Speaking of who's a mod and who's not, your sig is too big, don't make me give you an infraction :p

good thing you went for the high grade stuff, the "regular" one is just terrible

^ Speaking of who's a mod and who's not, your sig is too big, don't make me give you an infraction :p

like I said, things have def changed, sig changed by your command