The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

microsoft-windows-7-psychic-windows-or-another-plain-stupid-demotivational-poster-1258812483.png

Windows 7: PEBKAC

if you need me to explain why, ur dum

I could also set the date wrong on my camera so it will show incorrectly in the exif and the "date created". That would also trigger it.

The retired one is an old repost but probably one of the best things in the world :lol:

Not to be a party pooper but, it might have been that the date stamp on the file might be wrong (wrongly put by whatever program created it). Kudos to MS for thinking of this possibility and creating the "tomorrow" tag.

I was going to post a screen shot of this yesterday, I did it with Windows XP, as my computer has a habbit of losing an hour randomly once every few weeks, but the files that were saved were of...um...adult nature so I decided not to.

^ trying to appeal to all the guys who get dragged along to watch it by their gf/wife :p

:lmao:

^^ I got a ripoff of the official perfume they made for Sex and the City for my birthday and it is actually called "Sex in the City: LUST". I lol'ed majorly.

HOOOOOOO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOO PAAAAAAAAAAAAA