The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

If the goal of those signs is to keep people off the property, I have news for the owner. It works.

*backs away*

Wait... Are you guys steering clear of the yard because you might be tempted to sleep with the dog? Or maybe scared he might lure you into sharing intravenous drugs with him. :D

^ furthermore, they always put the meat on the side of the bread that connects the top and bottom half and they put the veggies on the open side where they make the cut. You can never get a bite that contains both meat and veggies, so you have to take two little bites to get a decent sandwich mix in your mouth.

"Sandwich Artists" my shiny metal ass...

Also, their idea of "fresh" is fresh from the giant plastic bag they ship stuff in.

^ furthermore, they always put the meat on the side of the bread that connects the top and bottom half and they put the veggies on the open side where they make the cut. You can never get a bite that contains both meat and veggies, so you have to take two little bites to get a decent sandwich mix in your mouth.

"Sandwich Artists" my shiny metal ass...

Also, their idea of "fresh" is fresh from the giant plastic bag they ship stuff in.

I +rep the shit out of this. I don't think I've ever had Subway that I wasn't disappointed in. :shakefist:

Home-made sammich + kitchen on fire > Subway sammich

Quiznos > Subway
QFT

PrimeRibnPepprcrnr2.jpg

Ready for a tour on the hell bus?

article-1235763-0796C749000005DC-686_634x448.jpg

"Err, just one more thing.."