The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

20100127_04.jpg

Nothing. They both suck. :drums:

Ford Ka is far from shit.

It may look like a circumcised penis from the back, but its a great little car to drive around.

^ Very much this. Theres one just up the street from me, with body colour bumpers and biggish alloys, and it looks great. And yes, very fun little car.

Unless you are on the tall side. In which case it's a bloody tight squeeze to drive.

Or if you come form England. Where they are EVERYWHERE. Sure it may be a good car, but I hate the interior (and I know that's rich coming from the Kangoo's interior :p) and I couldn't drive one simply because I would rather have something special.

Unless you are on the tall side. In which case it's a bloody tight squeeze to drive.
Can't say so. I drove one for a week, and I have quite broad shoulders and am 6'3. I had no problem getting in and out and sitting in it.

You have to get a steam roller to flatten your hands before you change the headlight bulb in a KA.

^Same goes for most modern cars. I find it hilarious that in Europe you have to carry spare bulb kits even though half the bulbs need the dealer to change them. Certainly not a roadside job that's for sure!

^you do? never heard about that. and i know i don't carry any...

Not everywhere. But there are countries that require it...

AFAIK most EU countries require you to carry around spare lightbulbs, even on motorcycles! A MOT officer wouldn't give me MOT on my scooter because I didn't have a set of spare lightbulbs, so I told him that I just bought the scooter and I would buy the lightbulbs right away and he let me go. Stupid regulations..

Probably Fritzland Austria. Or Switzerland. They like those kind of requirements. Probably Switzerland since they're not EU. No bulb requirements here, and we require lights on all the time.

I hate the Ford Ka. I think it's stupid. I don't like the interior. It's generally unlikeable ;) :p

But since this is funny picture thread.

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/02/22/Mariel.owned.mariobroscopy.jpg

Last edited:
You are correct, it is more awesoem than it is funneh. I will repent.

Oooh page 969! A threesome! Altough one is left out in the cold a bit. Poor thing.

20048_341058077937_184401537937_4777020_3331917_n.jpg

im looking for a picture btw

V8toy.jpg
can you post an uncezored version of this?

Last edited: