The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

When someone gets bashed it means they were beat up and it usually means that the attack was unprovoked and they weren't able to defend themselves. It usually involves punching, kicking, stomping... that sort of thing.

Thanks, makes sense.

these-blast-points-too-accurate-for-sand-people.jpg

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/09/30/tumblr_l9k3mw0wpw1qa4wz1o1_500.png

Hopefully buy some condoms while you're at it. Shit's dangerous out there.

Nobody ever believes me when I tell this but here goes anyway:

Ending months of highschool, friend gets his first car, a nissan micra , couple of 100K km's, payed pocket change for it.
So naturally he was all exited, and decided he should do his own maintenance on the car and all, and after a few days he decided to change his oil, wich wasent a bad thing in itself.........
So he askes me how to chance his oil, to wich I respond that's its a simple question of opening up at the bottom, let drain, close back up and fill at the top, I even show him were everything is on the micra, and to wich level on the dipstick he has to fill back up again.
"Ok ! no problem!", so I leave him to it......

1 hour later I get a call:

'my car broke down'
'what happende?'
'it just broke down, I wasent even out of the street yet, then it started to make lots of noise, it shutterde and stopped, now the engine wont turn over'
'did you do the oil change?'
'I was in the proces yes'
'waddayamean in the proces???????'
'I let the old oil out, closed the bottom back up, and now I was on my way to the store for fresh oil'
'..........'

Reminded me of this:
220px-Dkw-symbol-vorn.jpg

'my car broke down'
'what happende?'
'it just broke down, I wasent even out of the street yet, then it started to make lots of noise, it shutterde and stopped, now the engine wont turn over'
'did you do the oil change?'
'I was in the proces yes'
'waddayamean in the proces???????'
'I let the old oil out, closed the bottom back up, and now I was on my way to the store for fresh oil'
'..........'

One has to wonder, does Cowboy talk like this IRL as well..

Last edited: