The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

2fbb0fa8-8dfb-4ccb-bb0a-4abe080d8a21.jpg

ddf0c6a9-81d3-45e6-93c9-40db518cbe85.jpg

daa0c33d-9665-40df-ba8b-838f7686d04f.jpg

56acb611-d5a8-4642-bd84-ebc8d7c24d49.jpg

Yeah, I thought that as well, a rare gem amongst... well... brooms being held up by helium balloons.

I had an old Sony CRT telly that said "Made in West Germany" on the back. Heh... Guess that gives away my age!

I can beat that. I have a TV that just died that I bought new and it was MADE IN AMERICA.

Welcome to the old codgers club.

:wheelchair:

This is a very elegant and simple solution to an annoying problem.

QFT. Sure beats getting someone else to hold the vacuum cleaner nozzle under where you're drilling. Must remember that one.

article-1321997-0BAE0063000005DC-568_634x370.jpg

:roflmao:

Here's what my vegan friend had to say about that pic:

remove plastics from the list because its made out of dinosaurs not cattle. add "some" before everything, buy the other brands. this is what veganism is. the person who made this wasted like 2+ hours in photoshop to prove nothing and tell vegans things they already know sometimes arent vegan. the only things on here that are somewhat correct are rubber (when vulcanized) and photo film. and gelatin (actually made from hooves, not skin, and the ingredient in photo film). and gas which is again made of dinosaurs

And Ice is.....

077.jpg

:lol:

For the last time: oil does NOT come from dead dinosaurs.

For the last time: oil does NOT come from dead dinosaurs.

And if it did it still wouldn't be vegan, just because it's extinct doesn't make it less animal.