The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Interesting, because I'm running a Logitech G7 wireless laser mouse. (Before you ask how much it costs over the "standard" mouse, I built my computer when I was doing much more gaming.) It's very comfortable, has a scroll wheel with tilt and click, back button and adjustable sensitivity. Even my backup computer with a standard Microsoft mouse (yes, they made hardware once-upon-a-time) is just as comfortable and only lacks the back button and adjustable sensitivity.

Microsoft still makes hardware, and it's generally excellent.

You can use any mouse with a mac IIRC.

But the touchpad in my Macbook is epic.

:hmm: Funny Picture Thread needs a

mousetrap.jpg

And how much does that cost over the standard mouse?

The cost of replacing it with another mouse of your liking that isn't this mouse.

It's the biggest piece of shit ever.

Get back to me when your computer comes as standard with a trackpad that recognises the amount of fingers you're using and the way you're moving them. ;-)

And I would need this why? So far I have not encountered a time where I thought to myself, "You know what, self? This computer really needs a multitouch trackpad to perform operation-X. That would make life so much easier."

:hmm: Funny Picture Thread needs a

http://img97.imageshack.**/img97/5924/wpfzfoyvdfisawwhatyoudik.jpg

Funny pictures is the name of the game.

http://img411.imageshack.**/img411/8861/greatcaption171978067.jpg

Also, trackpads are basically useless. Just get a laptop with a trackpoint.

I love the Apple trackpad. When I got my laptop, I was a bit worried about switching away from a very nice Logitech mouse, but I haven't looked back a single time. But as always, you mileage may vary. ;-)

Anyway...

just_to_be_fair.gif

I have a bog-standard 3-button Logitech corded optical mouse. I prefer it to the cordless models because it weighs basically nothing. It's wicked fast to use with the middle button programmed to double-click and a mouse gestures extension for Firefox.

What car is that?

I thought it might be an Edsel because of the push button gear selector, but then again, that mirror doesn't belong..