The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Yeah, at 10x better than Mass drivers, we're second worse.

Just a quick poll: do people actually STOP at stop signs in other states? Because around here, they're more like "slow down to idle speed" signs.

You're right. We're +10, so it's like we're infinitely better.

Hey, I never claimed to the abilities of MA drivers. I just claimed (from experience!) that CT drivers are worse. At that point it's just a race to the bottom.

Just a quick poll: do people actually STOP at stop signs in other states? Because around here, they're more like "slow down to idle speed" signs.

I believe that's known as a "California stop."

A practice that has been legalized for cycles in some states. I believe one state just passed a law allowing it for suicidal motorcyclists, but I can't recall which one.

There is a phrase we had in Alabama. "No cop, no stop"

That said, I wouldn't base anything on what is done in Alabama. Cept frying things. We have that covered.

look_at_this_guy2.jpg

:lol: You going to some kind of speshul uni?

And I demand a better picture of that sad frog.

And I demand a better picture of that sad frog.

Here he is! (The monkey ain't much better either :lol:)

DSCN1749.jpg

I'm doing a Batchelor of Early Childhood Ed. btw, it requires making things like puppets and that as visual aids. A lot of things I make end up speshul-looking...CAUSE I SUCK A MAKING STUFF :-( . Thankfully little kids really don't care. :lol:

I am a crossposter!

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2011/04/08/7049.jpg

It's in Russia (npoayh!). There, everything is possible.

Last edited:
Well, that song's stuck in my head again. Welcome to 2009.

tumblr_ljaok7D3au1qz7drgo1_500.jpg