The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

MWF has been detained in a secret and highly secure facility for interrogation and forced removal of an overactive pun gland.

I am its direct replacement, the MWFBot. My pun function has been deactivated. My sole purpose is to bring peace and harmony to the internet.

Be well, all netizens of Final Gear, be well.

MWF has been detained in a secret and highly secure facility for interrogation and forced removal of an overactive pun gland.

I am its direct replacement, the MWFBot. My pun function has been deactivated. My sole purpose is to bring peace and harmony to the internet.

Be well, all netizens of Final Gear, be well.

So MWF is currently being detained for...pun ishment?

So MWF is currently being detained for...pun ishment?

Yes. It was apprehended while in the act of trying to point out that IceBone's current avatar is upside down. Fortunately that post was deleted and several pages of drama have been avoided.

Yes. It was apprehended while in the act of trying to point out that IceBone's current avatar is upside down. Fortunately that post was deleted and several pages of drama have been avoided.

But Icebone's avatar IS upside down, the thruth must be allowed to be made public!

To arms! Power to the people! Viva la revolucion! Free South-Slobistan!, and were the hell is my hat!

Yes!

Didn't see that one coming did ya?

there was only a 13% chance of that happening, as long as both me and chaos386 werent on at the same time, otherwise it was a 24% chance, this is true as most statistics are

Must spread more spurious statistics before misleading Blayde again.........

^ I don't get it. The sign is an octogon but 0-2pi represents a full circle.