The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Regarding Harbor Freight: I have a floor jack, jack stands, hoses, extension cords, even HDMI cables I've purchased there and they all work just fine. I wouldn't trust a precision tool from there and I use Craftsman for my ratchets and sockets, but for some things or for tools that I know I will use a few times in my life, Harbor Freight is perfectly decent.

:lol:

I was looking through the student roster for the engineering course in one of the London Unis (can't remember which one). Pretty accurate. I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle 3 more years of sausagefest myself :p

Meanwhile, Architecture is also its own separate bubble, but with an "OH GOD WHY" face instead. :p
I think IT/Computing should have it's own bubble somewhere in between engineering and architecture with this guy...

IT has more girls than physics but less than mathematics. Physics and engineering are about equal I think.

Last edited:
Well, it?s sort of funny because it?s true.
But as an engineering student who managed to find the one girl in my course who put the engineering bubble right smack in the middle of that diagram, I guess I managed to beat the system. At least until the relationship stopped working... :(

So...what you are saying it that the universe corrected itself, and order was restored.[/sorry, just being a dick]

This will be too geeky for most:

A3MUDNsCQAArHve.png

From a psychic awakening group.
600_22214764.jpeg

"Cats love it!"

:lol:

That is not a happy kitty.

644677_10151169921327300_792756457_n.jpg