The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

VsxAPkk.jpg

Original:
http://modernartobsession.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/erick_swenson_untitled0018.jpg

Someone stick an Audi logo in the corner and make it look like an advertisement.

We're getting there, people!

OK, I'll try harder next time.

Relevant to thread:

a09K5nv_700b_v2.jpg

fotos-ironicas-7.jpg

fotos-ironicas-26.jpg

fotos-ironicas-5.jpg

I approve. The sparks when the knife hits the marble are kinda scary.

^Needs moar flamethrower.....

My dad and I have done that. Except I had a shovel to go up against his snow blower.
My mom was not thrilled when we both stumbled back into the house.

Our house used to have a patio over the garage that had to be shoveled off by hand. My brother had thought it funny to hit me with snow from the snowblower in the previous storm. I was shoveling off the patio and he was using the snowblower to clear the driveway. He had pitched a fit about wanting to use the machine instead of the shovel, so I let him to avoid a fight.

Now, you are probably seeing where this is going, but don't beat me to the funny part. First: no, I did not dump a shovel full of snow on his head. I put the shovel on the ground and got a big run up to the edge, pushing as much snow as I could in front of me. It all went through and under the thin iron railing and cascaded down onto him, about 15-18 linear feet of snowfall the width of the shovel came down on his head and there wasn't a thing he could do about it with that snowblower.

IgGh8VH.png

Stolen from Reddit; /r/CrazyIdeas, to be precise.

Actually that comes from Tumblr. It was reposted to Reddit.