The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

U5mKlTs.jpg

By the looks of it this is one of those hateful noisy things that make a terrible racket but hardly move. 20000 rpm from a microscopic engine just sounds aweful, no matter what you do to the exhaust. God I really hate those. One guy at the end of our street has a really old scooter and he rides around at night at walking pace but his scooter sounds like "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" all the time and it takes him forever to pass our house. Also the ones limited to 30 kph I usually overtake on my bicycle because I can.

Scooters are nice and quiet until the owners intentionally break them.

By the looks of it this is one of those hateful noisy things that make a terrible racket but hardly move. 20000 rpm from a microscopic engine just sounds aweful, no matter what you do to the exhaust. God I really hate those. One guy at the end of our street has a really old scooter and he rides around at night at walking pace but his scooter sounds like "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" all the time and it takes him forever to pass our house. Also the ones limited to 30 kph I usually overtake on my bicycle because I can.

it isn't! combine those 20 000rpm with a powerful ignition and raised compression
and it sounds brutal! i know some that make over 15bhp from 50cc
when you hear those, you can't be anything else but be pumped up!

you don't see those in the street though :lol:

Last edited:
it isn't! combine those 20 000rpm with a powerful ignition and raised compression
and it sounds brutal! i know some that make over 15bhp from 50cc
when you hear those, you can't be anything else but be pumped up!

you don't see those in the street though :lol:

Yeah...brutally annoying. Its the kind of noise that drives me nuts. Kind of like a mosquito that flies right next to your ear while you are trying to sleep.

I was thinking more like : Aaaachooo. Ewwww!

Yeah...brutally annoying. Its the kind of noise that drives me nuts. Kind of like a mosquito that flies right next to your ear while you are trying to sleep.

Belgians....they get exited by the sound of a 50cc scooter but a V8 burble they cannot stand.

1505023_10204440300475438_4019094300235935963_n.jpg

Man people had no respect back in 2012. Get of Saras phone dad! Don't you have your own? Sheesh.