The Game Forum

WillDAQ

Is there any way for a user to add The Game Forum to some sort of ignore list?

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
No one likes us.

How about making it like the Image / NSFW area were people can join the group through UCP. Does that take it out of iSpy and What's New (which is why I assume most people don't like it)?

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
No one likes us.

How about making it like the Image / NSFW area were people can join the group through UCP. Does that take it out of iSpy and What's New (which is why I assume most people don't like it)?
Yes, it could be made opt-in if you guys wanted. I don't know of a way to opt-out.

ashspet

Nothing to see here, move along people!
DONOR
I don't have an issue, others might. But if it saves the grief since this issue comes up periodically, it might be worth investigating.

Lightning Count

I visit The Game Forum frequently and I think a usergroup like NSFW would work well and keep Game Forum posts from being a distraction to those who aren't interested.

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Car(s)
Holden Commodore SV6 MY14
As someone who spends very little time in the game forum, I dont really see it as a big problem.

MXM

I paid for this title
DONOR
As someone who spends very little time in the game forum, I dont really see it as a big problem.
The problem (or rather an inconvenience or even annoyance) exists for people who browse the forums via "what's new" button, like me. Because this is what you get:

NoNeedForAChestWig

The problem (or rather an inconvenience or even annoyance) exists for people who browse the forums via "what's new" button, like me. Because this is what you get:

Great. So now everyone in the world can see that I post in the NSFW section? Thanks a bundle.

GerFix

Car(s)
Jaguar XKR, BMW E92 M3, MG TF, Riv 4000
^ Your signature fools nobody. We all know that by "Utopia" you mean "Tasmania".

Edit: probably should've posted that in NSFW, but can't be stuffed subscribing to it.