The general Massachusetts meetup thread

I think the guy with the Camry hybrid just takes care of it better than most people take care of their newborns. Its a DD and he doesn't have a garage and I have to admit, the car is really really spotless. I think that's really it though lol

The one I'm talking about isn't a hybrid though. But he does take care of it.

I am rather apprehensive. I am sure whenever I tell mother she will veto this :(

I just tried to go to dedham to check an estimate for my hood. She threw a giant fit and threatened to cancel the insurance on my car. :x
An even more far trip at the same time of day will get the same or worse response. She hates it when i do anything that is fun ever.

My girlfriend and I might come up, 1.5-2 hrs isn't too bad, and we've been wanting to go to a car show. I'll run it by her tonight. And kat, I demand you go.

Well, even if I can get past her some how there is still the chance the stupid part for my car will come in at that day and I have to send it in for that :(

i'm in

Also I keep reading candy mountain.

You are not going to steal my organs are you?

Also I keep reading candy mountain.

You are not going to steal my organs are you?

If you see a leopluradon, magical or not, RUN!

Also, just sneak out of the house because you're 19 and you can do whatever you want. ;)

So me and LeVeL just drove out to HCM, and there was no one there, its not raining, but just cloudy. Thats a bad sign because the forcast shows showers for next week. I'll keep checking the weather, but we may have to reschedule.

Edit: they changed it to partly cloudy like LeVeL said, so maybe this will actually happen

Last edited:
I am going to borrow and stall allll your cars :3

So me and LeVeL just drove out to HCM, and there was no one there, its not raining, but just cloudy. Thats a bad sign because the forcast shows showers for next week. I'll keep checking the weather, but we may have to reschedule.

Edit: they changed it to partly cloudy like LeVeL said, so maybe this will actually happen

Thanks for saving me the trip, I was just about to drive out there myself.

If I have a car at that point, I'm in.

I hadn't realized the 4th was a Thursday, so it's much less likely we'll be there.

Though i do still have a leftover vacation day from last year...

Jump the subway to oak grove and I'll pick you up.

Hmmm, is an awesome car show worth showing up to in the passenger's seat of a convertible Beetle?...:dunno:

Well ok, I'll send you a PM the night before if I need a lift. Thanks!

As of right now there supposed to be storms on Wednesday, but Thursday should be fine. Lets hope weather.com actually knows what its talking about this time.