The general Massachusetts meetup thread

So, I'm heading to Boston now and will be there until Sunday.

Anybody up for a meetup in the evening Thursday/Friday/Saturday? Nothing fancy, just some barhopping and exchanging spiteful remarks. :p

Y'all need to go to Sunset. I'm declaring that the official FinalGear bar. We've had quite a few meets there. We took Dr_Grip there. And they have one of the best beer menus in Boston... so yeah.

I'll be there in spirit.

Also, Week of July 4th, FG MA meet. I'll be back in New England.

Well, I'll be heading to Las Vegas on Sunday so these are the only evenings which would be feasible. :|

I'm going to be in town soon! June 28th-July 6th!

Anyone up for a July 4th meet at the Heberts Candy Mansion cruise night?

Well it turns out there is no cruise night on July 4th. You'd think a bunch of classic 'Murican muscle owners would be the first to gather on 'Murica's birthday, but I guess not.

Just found this in my inbox, so I figured maybe someone cares:

BMW to Showcase 1979 Andy Warhol M1 Art Car at ARTcetera 2013 in Boston.

publicq

Woodcliff Lake, N.J. ? September, 3, 2013 . . . BMW of North America is pleased to feature its M1 Art Car by Andy Warhol at Boston?s annual ARTcetera fundraising event to support the AIDS Action Committee. Originally raced in Le Mans, Warhol?s hand painted BMW M1 is the 4th in the Art Car collection, and showcases the artist?s unique depiction of speed. In his own words, Warhol described the piece as ?Portray[ing] speed pictorially. If a car is moving really quickly, all the lines and colors are blurred.?
> read more

I'm home for Thanksgiving. Drinks? Saabs? Miatas? Not in that order.

I'm in Boston throughout, but will be in Shrewsbury at some point picking up some furniture.

July 3. Hebert Candy Mansion. My Mustang will be on the lawn.

Anything going on in the first few days of January? I'll be home From Dec 24-Jan 4, but I think my parents want to go skiing in Canada right around Christmas so I'm not sure about December.