The general Massachusetts meetup thread

LeVeL

Forum Addict
Next time I'm unbolting the exhaust and bringing the Miata.

On second thought, that would probably sound horrible.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
I shall be in MA soon... with my Mustang. As of right now, I'm arriving July 1, but don't know if I'm leaving on July 6 or July 10. If I do stay through the whole week, I propose reviving an ancient FinalGear tradition that seems to have been long forgotten - Thrusday night cruise-in at the Hebert Candy Mansion. July 7th is 50s night, but I don't care, I'll have my Mustang on the lawn.

LeVeL

Forum Addict
I shall be in MA soon... with my Mustang. As of right now, I'm arriving July 1, but don't know if I'm leaving on July 6 or July 10. If I do stay through the whole week, I propose reviving an ancient FinalGear tradition that seems to have been long forgotten - Thrusday night cruise-in at the Hebert Candy Mansion. July 7th is 50s night, but I don't care, I'll have my Mustang on the lawn.
In

LeVeL

Forum Addict
I can probably get there around 4-4:30. Probably have to leave around 6:15

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
Victor and I just randomly found outselves in the Worcester Dream Cruise (on Shrewsbury St). Next year we need to have a FG WorcesterDC meet as a rehersal for the FG WoodwardDC meet.

Last edited:

Labcoatguy

Forum Addict
Car(s)
#Jaguar #XKR, #Saab #9-3
Anything interesting going on today apart from the stuff with huge crowds? Thinking of meandering through Purgatory Chasms for a bit and then who knows what.

LeVeL

Forum Addict
I'm heading to the Lexington green in an hour and then there's a 1pm reading of the Declaration of Independence in Concord. Figured today of all days would be a good time to check out the battle sites.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
Big change of plans. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I will not be able to go to Hebert's on Thursday. I need to fly tomorrow morning, and I'll be back on Friday to pick up my car. Sorry guys :(