The General Motorbikers Discussion Thread

so i got visit of the cops yesterday....

they stopped someone on a banshee...that seemed to have the same chassis code as mine

oh-oh, troubles ahead :shock:

anyone wants to buy a banshee? :unsure:

I hope you have lots of documentation.

God, that's sexy, avanti...can I buy that off you? It's in super nice shape considering it's as old as I am.

God, that's sexy, avanti...can I buy that off you? It's in super nice shape considering it's as old as I am.

Much better looking than the current ones, IMHO.
But then again, I think that era had some of the the best-looking bikes ever made.

In honor of riding season being just around the corner, here's one of favorite pics with some of the girls here.

2uj1qgz.jpg

High res plz.

Dude, I think I have to get permission from the gals first... plus, you can always swing by the canyons here and catch all of us in person on the road this summer. I can't wait! :D

Dude, I think I have to get permission from the gals first... plus, you can always swing by the canyons here and catch all of us in person on the road this summer. I can't wait! :D

I think he just wants go get a better view of their chicken strips....:mrgreen:

:lol:

In any case, I'm hoping for a good season this year. Suit is still on order, but we've volunteered to help out with our local races. My goal is to break in the SV this year... let's hope I don't break it in the process.

C'mon Dainese!

If you sell your VFR this summer, let me know...I could be down for a road trip from out West.

I am serious.

The VFR isn't going anywhere. Any future motorcycles will be parked right next to Vickie.

Yeah! Road trip!

We should plan a North American Final Gear motorcycle meet this year. You guys interested?

How about the Black Hills?

Nice to see girls riding. :thumbsup:
Kiki, are you in that picture?

919 retrieval successful; CJ and I are returning to base with the 919 in the back of his Ford. :D Happiness is a new-to-me Honda. :)

Last edited: