The General Motorbikers Discussion Thread

I've seen you ride, it's nothing to brag about.

I've seen you ride, it's nothing to brag about.

I guess you have run out of hate and have to resort to riding criticisms. Sad thing is that you are the type of person who pushes away new riders from getting into this culture with your hateful attitude. Its cool with me because I have 2 bikes and ride 6 times a week and enjoy myself everyday. Follow my youtube channel, maybe i will mention you on my MotoVlog.

Last edited:
What is the link for that channel? I might just have to rate everyone of your videos.

Keep winning the hearts and minds.

I guess you have run out of hate and have to resort to riding criticisms. Sad thing is that you are the type of person who pushes away new riders from getting into this culture with your hateful attitude. Its cool with me because I have 2 bikes and ride 6 times a week and enjoy myself everyday. Follow my youtube channel, maybe i will mention you on my MotoVlog.

Because being mysoginistic, stubborn, petulant and pretentious works much better than advising new riders to start small and learn to ride. ;)

What is the link for that channel? I might just have to rate everyone of your videos.

Keep winning the hearts and minds.

Seconded.

You were the one that decided to whip out your e-penis and start waving it around. You were the one who brought up your riding. You were the one who switched the focus from behavior to personal attacks.

But hey, personal responsibility has never been your thing. Since you signed up for this forum you've walked right up to the line of acceptable behavior and started to lean on it. Participation in this thread alone took a dive shortly after you started posting regularly and I imagine you've had a similar effect elsewhere on the forum. Your presence is toxic and disruptive thanks to your shitty attitude, constant baiting, and non-sequitur posts. This is not your fucking Twitter feed.

When you arrived here this community welcomed you and tried to nurture you as a new rider. You systematically rejected every bit of wisdom that the users here attempted to bestow upon you. Wisdom that was offered out of care and kindness to help keep you safe and help you avoid repeating mistakes made by many of us as nugget riders. You shat all over that, alienated the community that you joined, and managed to either piss off or drive away anyone who once tried to nurture you as a rider. Your flippant disregard for this forum and this community has brought you here - belittling someone for getting up on two wheels, rejecting your responsibility and choices that soured the relationships to the point of being called out by multiple users, and personally attacking or trolling when called out on your behavior.

Racism, sexism, and other types of discrimination are not allowed on the forum. Today you finally crossed that line and were called out. Rather than own up to it like a man, you threw a temper tantrum and lashed out at other users.

Your tolling needs to come to an end. I'm sick of it and I know that others are too; you might not give a shit about this community, but many of us have been members here for years. We get together for meets, we host each other in our travels around the world, we are a community of friends - even friends that we disagree with from time to time. You have made no effort to be a part of this community, on the contrary, you have made it your mission to turn this into the Handz Show.

It is my sincere hope that enough people here see you for what you are and involve the admins so we can finally be rid of your toxic, disruptive, childish influence. Then you can stop worrying about the mean people on the internet and go back to riding the Snake and thinking you are hot shit without anyone to shatter your delusion.

Last edited:
Blind, we have been members her for almost the same amount of time. You are just talking nonsense. This is the internet bro. We can pretty much say whatever we want....you just get Butthurt that people have other opinions than you. Sorry blind, but you are very "Blind".

It gives me pleasure inside knowing you are crying over someone on the internet.

Say what? CraigB is one of the nicest people on this forum, he has more vehicles than most of us and has helped several people on this forum and helped facilitate a great adventure for another member. His wife seems to be on board for 99% of what he does and drew the line at having a bike and you make fun of him for that?

You? What have you contributed besides spewing hate and vitriol and ignoring the advise of users who have MUCH more experience than you. Your lane splitting videos show you are the kind of squid that gives the rest of us a bad name. You are a spoiled brat who is lucky not to have wrecked on your penis replacement.

Say what? CraigB is one of the nicest people on this forum, he has more vehicles than most of us and has helped several people on this forum and helped facilitate a great adventure for another member. His wife seems to be on board for 99% of what he does and drew the line at having a bike and you make fun of him for that?

You? What have you contributed besides spewing hate and vitriol and ignoring the advise of users who have MUCH more experience than you. Your lane splitting videos show you are the kind of squid that gives the rest of us a bad name. You are a spoiled brat who is lucky not to have wrecked on your penis replacement.

Sorry, but I wont "kiss ass" online. I tell it how it is.... And you dont even live in a part of the country that can lane split lol

Blind, we have been members her for almost the same amount of time. You are just talking nonsense. This is the internet bro. We can pretty much say whatever we want....you just get Butthurt that people have other opinions than you. Sorry blind, but you are very "Blind".

See, this is where you're so wrong:
This is not "the internet". This is a forum for people that share interests and usually know each other in real life, "bro". You can't say whatever you want. You can't be a douchebag (not for long, at least) and expect people to just go "bro, sick ride, yo!".
But then again, I have the feeling you already blocked me long ago. :lol:
I should go back to writing my article. :p

See, this is where you're so wrong:
This is not "the internet". This is a forum for people that share interests and usually know each other in real life, "bro". You can't say whatever you want. You can't be a douchebag (not for long, at least) and expect people to just go "bro, sick ride, yo!".
But then again, I have the feeling you already blocked me long ago. :lol:
I should go back to writing my article. :p

I havnt blocked anyone on here, because watching old, mean, men like Blind is entertainment while i am at work.

Hey guys I was just looking at this cute Stella automatic and I thought with my penchant for suits I could...

Holy shit. this place looks like the comment section of youtube.

Hey guys I was just looking at this cute Stella automatic and I thought with my penchant for suits I could...

Oddly enough I was just looking at those last night! My brother recently moved rather close to me, so a scooter to run around, do the shopping, and visit him would be kind of fun. I like the look of the Stella, but the Hooligan 170i is fuel injected...

And you dont even live in a part of the country that can lane split lol

Why would I want to? I live in a rural area and I don't have to put up with "the worlds worst traffic" lane splitting is of no value to me. I do however have great country back roads that I can speed down all day long and not bother anyone.

Why would I want to? I live in a rural area and I don't have to put up with "the worlds worst traffic" lane splitting is of no value to me. I do however have great country back roads that I can speed down all day long and not bother anyone.

So, we can agree we live in completly different parts of the country. If you have never lived in a area where lane splitting is legal, how can you call the way I lane split being a "Squid"? Should i be able to say that having "country back roads that I [you] can speed down all day long"? Speeding is pretty squid like dont you think?

You know someone is grasping at the straws of self-worth when a key part of their identity is their postal code.

Handz, I have lived in California; and you do lane-split like a squid. Of course you ride like a squid and have a squiddy attitude, inflated ego, and unrealistic assessment of your skill - so it does make sense.

Also, you do know that people can actually travel and ride in other places without actually having to live there, right?

Last edited:
Oddly enough I was just looking at those last night! My brother recently moved rather close to me, so a scooter to run around, do the shopping, and visit him would be kind of fun. I like the look of the Stella, but the Hooligan 170i is fuel injected...

If you like the look of the Stella you could have a Honda Metropolitan. Which has sort of the vespa look going for it and PGM-Fi. I like the stella because I think it could give me basic transportation and that mod look that goes with a guy that likes a bit of retro on his things.

Since we were talking about Harleys and driving schools; wouldn't even that entry level Harley be moon heavy and ponderous as all fuck for a newbie? It's like when I saw a recommendation for a Buell something or other as a beginner bike. No.

Last edited:
Holy shit, how old are you people.

Please keep it on-topic. This thread is about motorbikes, not about trolls.

If you like the look of the Stella you could have a Honda Metropolitan. Which has sort of the vespa look going for it and PGM-Fi.

Since we were talking about Harleys and driving schools; wouldn't even that entry level Harley be moon heavy and ponderous as all fuck for a newbie? It's like when I saw a recommendation for a Buell something or other as a beginner bike. No.

Yeah, but the Metropolitan is a bit too cute for me, plus it's very small an only a 50cc, I'd like something that Kiki and I can both ride.

As for the Harley, yeah, they are a heavy as a small moon, but all the weight is way down low and the wide bars make them fairly easy to handle in a parking lot. At speed they are not particularly happy in a corner, both due to the suspension and the flat, wide belly that tends to result in lots of pretty sparks whenever you lean it over.

Also, you do know that people can actually travel and ride in other places without actually having to live there, right?

Traveling and living in an area is totally different. I have traveled to the Dubai for 2 weeks. Drove cars and experienced alot of there.... but I have no idea what its like to live there because i was not able to immerse myself in the culture. Thats the different.