The General Motorbikers Discussion Thread

It seems like Blaro is hoping a "tune up" will fix "problems". The bike is so low mileage that it should be perfect.

Meanwhile I am riding Yamahas with like 30K on the clock and they ride flawless..... and i ride the absolute shit outta these bikes.

Cool story bro.

I know bro!!! Totally!!! :mrgreen:

Wanna hear another cool story?

lady gets on a public bus. Without saying a word, she gestures to the bus driver by sticking
her thumb on her nose and waving her fingers at the driver.

The driver acknowledges the lady, turns to her and uses both hands in the same type of gesture
and waves all his fingers at her.

The woman holds her right arm out at the driver and chops at it a few times with her left hand.

Then the driver puts his left hand on his right bicep and jerks his right arm up in a fist at her.

The woman then cups both of her hands under her breasts and lifts gently.

So the driver places both of his hands at his crotch and gently lifts up.

Then the woman frowns, runs a finger up between her derriere, and gets off the bus.

There is another woman sitting in the front row of the bus who witnessed the whole exchange.
She speaks up, "That was the most disgusting thing I have ever seen on a public bus! What the
hell were you doing?"

"Listen lady," states the gruff bus driver, "the lady that got on the bus before was a deaf-mute.
She asked me if the bus went to 5th Street. I said no, we go to 10th Street. She asked if we
make many stops. I told her that this was the express. She asked if we go by the dairy, and
I told her we go by the ballpark. She said "Shit, I'm on the wrong bus!" and got off."

You need to make it clear to him that you are being sarcastic or it will just encourage him.

He's so full of himself, you would have to hit him with a brick labeled "SARCASM" to to even get his attention.

Meh, his bike may be a pos, but at least he'll look cool on it. But handz will always look like a douchebag.

Hey Handz,

When you gonna turbo your R6 bro? Cos that will make for fully mad sick riding for a Road God like you.

First he needs to ditch one of his front rotors to make it lighter.

Hey Handz,

When you gonna turbo your R6 bro? Cos that will make for fully mad sick riding for a Road God like you.

Naw bro. Turbo is for little kid riders like Blind_Io. I am going 200 shot of NOZ.

Can we get back to our regularly scheduled programming of pleasant and peaceful brapping already? Christ.

Bike related news- getting new bearings and new PR4s on the 919 tomorrow and of course the part I took a half day to install are now arriving the next day... :shakefist:

Last edited:
Naw bro. Turbo is for little kid riders like Blind_Io. I am going 200 shot of NOZ.

Yeah, you're way better bro. You should contact Yamaha and see if they'll give you a job - you'd be heaps faster than Lorenzo (not Rossi tho), what with you having 5 minutes experience and nearly being able to get your knee down and all. And the new 2nd hand Dainese suit that magically makes you such an outstanding Font of Knowledge and Astute Contributions.

Maybe he's a Fount of Unsuitable Contributions and Knowledge.

Last edited:
Looks like I won't be riding the rest of the week even though the weather is going to be awesome because this is happening:

http://ocbikefest.com/

Conformist... I mean rugged individuals are coming from all up and down the East Coast for this festival to the Boomer male and his Hawg.

Hey, I like my bike.
:unsure:

As you should. Outside of me killing the battery on a hot day, my V7 has never left me stranded. Despite sliding it across the road, being hit twice by cars, and having it catch fire on a Final Gear meet, it has always kept running.

Of course now that I said that, I need to find out why the exhaust is starting to leak the next day after I tighten the headers. I'm guessing new gaskets.

It's Italian, only it can breaks itself.

Last edited: