The General Motorbikers Discussion Thread

Is this the fucking General Motorbikes Discussion Thread or the fucking Make Fun of Handz Yamaha Thread because WE CAN START THAT THREAD SEPARATELY

- - - Updated - - -

As you should. Outside of me killing the battery on a hot day, my V7 has never left me stranded. Despite sliding it across the road, being hit twice by cars, and having it catch fire on a Final Gear meet, it has always kept running.

The bike did stall twice in the rain. With the girlfriend on the back. Clutch in, thumb the starter switch, back to normal. She didn't even notice.

I finally made the RNICKYMOUSE Youtube channel. Last week I was on the supermoto and went down on the snake. I suck at riding. My body position is horrible. I should have bought a SV650. I should have gotten some balls. I should have hung out with Blind and his VFR and learned from crap riders.

J/K. I was riding the Supermoto with a huge group and we took over the snake. Its was epic. Supermoto FTW

Oh, so you were in the group that couldn't stay on their side of the road, obstructed traffic and generally made asses of themselves?

Hey, I like my bike.
:unsure:

It sure looks good. It may not be reliable but it looks much cooler than mine.

- - - Updated - - -

J/K. I was riding the Supermoto with a huge group and we took over the snake. Its was epic. Supermoto FTW

Fucking squid.

Oh, so you were in the group that couldn't stay on their side of the road, obstructed traffic and generally made asses of themselves?

Pretty much. At least I was on the biggest YouTube Motorcycle crash channel while you are here sitting on a keyboard..... being a keyboard rossi :mrgreen:

:ban?:

I mean, clearly we are all unworthy.

A V7 is definitely on my moto-bucket-list. If I weren't looking at buying a house within the next year or three I'd seriously consider snagging a used one.

Meanwhile my V-Strom has this lovely little problem with the starter switch jamming, causing the headlights work intermittently. <_<

A V7 is definitely on my moto-bucket-list. If I weren't looking at buying a house within the next year or three I'd seriously consider snagging a used one.

Meanwhile my V-Strom has this lovely little problem with the starter switch jamming, causing the headlights work intermittently. <_<

Flood the switch cluster with SeaFoam Deep Creep after rotating the bars so that side is away from the paint and make sure you corral the mess with paper towels. This will probably solve it.

Finally got the WR250X up to Malibu for a full day of canyon carving. Had a blast, and also got a sweet pic.

Next stop with the Supermoto? San Francisco!!!

12027224_10153788236718109_2387503077648208473_o.jpg

*Waits for the keyboard rossi riders to critic my body position*

Pretty much. At least I was on the biggest YouTube Motorcycle crash channel while you are here sitting on a keyboard..... being a keyboard rossi :mrgreen:

Then why are you so desperate to impress us? Everyone else here just talks about scenic trips, why their bike broke down, what they did to fix it, etc... If you're such a star than hang out with your equally popular buddies and avoid us "keyboard rossi". Why do you want to be here?

Then why are you so desperate to impress us? Everyone else here just talks about scenic trips, why their bike broke down, what they did to fix it, etc... If you're such a star than hang out with your equally popular buddies and avoid us "keyboard rossi". Why do you want to be here?

Everyone is just fucking around. Dont take it literally man.

:ban?:

I mean, clearly we are all unworthy.

I stuck him on Ignore, but yeah, it would be nice to just be rid of him once and for all. There are some users who simply won't participate because of his bullshit. I'm sure some of us have noticed how a few well-liked users have been attacked and others have just stopped posting.

The guy needs to go back to 4Chan or whatever shithole he climbed out of.

Finally got the WR250X up to Malibu for a full day of canyon carving. Had a blast, and also got a sweet pic.

Next stop with the Supermoto? San Francisco!!!

12027224_10153788236718109_2387503077648208473_o.jpg

*Waits for the keyboard rossi riders to critic my body position*

Hey, Handz, stop being a dick! I never say anything cause I really couldn't give a shit for anybody's body position and the way people ride,
but now you're just taunting and asking for a ban or whatnot. If you can't take what others are saying while trying to give you advice, at least be quiet and ignore it.

And that goes for the rest you aswell. If you don't like his attitude just ignore his posts and, I dunno, wait for him to crash or whatever.
Stop being dicks and self righteous assholes. Seriously, 'they're riding on the wrong lane, boohoo', FFS, it was one guy for a couple of metres, and in the end who gives a shit.
Everybody acting like they are saints and never brake the law. I ride like an idiot sometimes and couldn't care less what you people have to say about it, I'm sure I'm in the minority when it comes to legal driving anyway.
This thread has been nothing but shit in the last few days.

Also, the US, what a fucking nanny country.

Tom Cruise moves right here.

[video=youtube;zG-wgqTmwRM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=83&v=zG-wgqTmwRM[/video]

Credit for using full gear, but her helmet shouldn't be loose like that, should it?

http://lanesplitter.jalopnik.com/test-drive-a-harley-davidson-and-you-could-win-a-free-m-1731662158

Live in Europe and want to test ride a Harley-Davidson? Doing so could now win you a free motorcycle, customized to your liking.

The Harley-Davidson King Of All Test Rides program is simple. All you have to is sign up for to test ride a Harley Davidson Iron 883, Forty-Eight, Street 750, Fat Bob, Street Bob, or Street Bob Special. They even say they?ll provide you with everything you need for the test ride, so those of you without the a helmet, jacket, assless chaps, or gloves can participate too.

The interesting part here is what you could win. There is only one prize, but it?s a doozy.

The Ultimate Dark Custom prize includes:

Your choice of any dark custom bike, which you get to customize with Senior Designer Dais Nagao
A VIP trip to the home of Harley Davidson in Milwaukee
An all expenses paid ?California experience,? which includes a tour of LA custom motorcycle culture and tickets to events
A DSLR camera and a GoPro to capture your trip
A selection of Black Label clothes

Harley says the only way to understand a Harley Davidson is to ride one, and there?s no better time than now. The real question is: if you won, which bike would you choose and what would you do to it?

Hmm, I'll be very close to a Harley dealership tomorrow, might as well go have a look. :p

Credit for using full gear, but her helmet shouldn't be loose like that, should it?
Nope. Strap was loose or it's too big of a helmet for her. Wild video though. Hope they were both alright. Hope the bike didn't get run over.

Hmm, I'll be very close to a Harley dealership tomorrow, might as well go have a look. :p
Might as well. Makes it that much easier to ridicule a bike once you've ridden it. :lol: