The great FG postcard swap!

eizbaerland.jpg

Thanks again, this time in public! :D

Ooooh, so pretty!

I hope you cleared that with public first?
:lol:

After Ringmeet Rebeca loves FG people as much as I do, because FG people are awesome.
mgkdk is no exception and we were taken completely by surprise when a postcard arrives addressed for Rebeca, not me! :lol:

fmeSi1W.jpg

ueyyjbU.jpg

Well played, Merete! :D

Last edited:
Yay it arrived :banana:

Thanks to everyone that contributed. :D
This makes me really happy.
YWh1rUr.jpg

:D

And still room for more ;-)

Indeed. :D

Any sign of a card from Iceland, Redliner? :(

Anyhoo... I know we have members there, but I'll go ahead and offer anyway: I'll be in Paris the last week of November (23rd - 30th), any takers? :D

Any sign of a card from Iceland, Redliner? :(

Anyhoo... I know we have members there, but I'll go ahead and offer anyway: I'll be in Paris the last week of November (23rd - 30th), any takers? :D

Not yet. :(

Just bought a bunch of christmas cards, anyone want one (sometime in december)?

I completely forgot about this post idea, but I have moved. Who do I pm again with my new address and to get others?

Yours arrived today!!
I must admit to having forgotten all about this, as I've been rather busy of late, but there is now a postcard addressed, stamped and ready to go for you!

Awww, look what I got today ^_^ got utterly confused when I saw a danish postcard in the mailbox until I turned it over :lol: (also, damn you DanRoM, I wanted to do that to you :p ) and also, you got screwed by whoever sold you the stamp, it should only have been 8 kr, unless you asked for it to be delivered the next day then it should have been 27 kr.

Geez!
Denmark is expensive...:p

Not exactly postcards but I did mail three things to certain members because I felt they needed said things in their life.

Think of them as out of season Festivus presents or something.