The great FG postcard swap!

There must be an app or website for that. :p

A platform exists for randomly matching people for postcard exchanges - www.postcrossing.com

Now it would be interesting if they have a feature for people to join in groups and limit matching to said group.

A platform exists for randomly matching people for postcard exchanges - www.postcrossing.com

That site is clearly designed for people more mature than me, I'd just be overcome by the urge to post dog poo to any address that comes up. :|

That site is clearly designed for people more mature than me, I'd just be overcome by the urge to post dog poo to any address that comes up. :|

I'll give you a fake address. :|

No shit!

See what I did there?

I'm in. I'll have to get some from Daytona Motor Speedway for you guys, unless you want Disney or Universal Studios related postcards.

This was so fun!!

I also realized that I'm apparently a horrible at addressing postcards. I had sent this awesome one to you... and then it got returned back to me a few weeks later. :doh:

This was so fun!!

I also realized that I'm apparently a horrible at addressing postcards. I had sent this awesome one to you... and then it got returned back to me a few weeks later. :doh:

Now I get why it had "second try" or something written on it. :lol:

...and this is why I'm also bad at the content part too. :p

I'd like to join in. Do we need to select a postcard that comes from out specific area?

I'm not the "owner" of this, but I think it would be desirable.
Also, just send me your address and I'll send you a postcard. :)

I don't suppose it has to be, if you can find a card relevant to cars, or the person you're sending it to (something relevant to BL if you were sending to Captain 70's for example), then that could work too I guess.
Though it is also nice to get postcards from different places around the world, which is partly the point.

I don't suppose it has to be, if you can find a card relevant to cars, or the person you're sending it to (something relevant to BL if you were sending to Captain 70's for example), then that could work too I guess.
Though it is also nice to get postcards from different places around the world, which is partly the point.

I got Redliner so...a car in a thong? :)

Pretty much what this lovely lady said.

I got Redliner so...a car in a thong? :)

:rofl:

A brown car. :p
Although a picture of a car that got some Brazilian wax might be easier. :D

:lol:

Photos of the postcards should be posted in this thread.

And if I remember I will try to buy some this weekend.

Photos of the postcards should be posted in this thread.

And if I remember I will try to buy some this weekend.

Oh, good idea! I'll post the ones I already have.

Likewise I should post the one you sent me.