The great FG postcard swap!

Last edited:
As usual, I've left it a bit late, but I have some Aussie themed Christmas cards,so if anyone is interested in getting one, PM me your info, and I'll get them out this week.

A race, a race! Apparently 2 Americans were sent this and I was one of them. Whoever posts first wins.... something? Either way, thanks @DanRoM

Attachments

• E81621B0-9128-4540-B000-0834D4135D4E.jpeg
    E81621B0-9128-4540-B000-0834D4135D4E.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 162
A race, a race! Apparently 2 Americans were sent this and I was one of them. Whoever posts first wins.... something? Either way, thanks @DanRoM
Well, you can congratulate the US Postal Service for delivering a few days faster to Illinois than to Texas. :p
The Texan in question doesn't seem to have the balls to post, though. ;)

Nice! Just over a month eh? Frankly, faster than I expected.
Sent on December 14th, arrived January 15th

Whenever I sent postcards, a month seems to be the average time for the USA and Europe. The longest I think was either the Middle East or Australia, can't remember now.

So, in the hopes of lifting spirits in this time of isolation and quarantine, I have found 9 more postcards in my collection, and would be happy to send them to those who want them!

PM me details, or if you haven't changed addresses, and I have a card from you already, I'll use that.

If this spooky virus thingy was going on, I was planning to visit some places in Chicago this spring to return the favor. Buying one online ruins the special feeling in my opinion of getting a post card from a cool place.

Well that took a while. It’s here!! Thanks @Misrabelle !
C284BA86-5BFB-4C7B-ACB8-F0CE77BFE1A2.jpeg

Finally!
They are taking extra long lately.