The GT5 Used Car Exchange

Anyone have a BMW V12 LMR they would be willing to let go, I've got a bunch of cars available.

Also, I'm looking for a Mazda ?fini RX-7 Type R-S (FD) ?95. If anyone comes across it, I'll be willing to pay with a car worth up to 200k for it.

In my used dealer I just found a Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD, J) ?96, you don't have it according to database.

It was 20k, i'll give you it.

How come the online dealer is garbage? The cars don't change, or do they change when I buy one?

they dont change, the online dealer was designed to make available the used cars that you need to advance like an F1 car. they just put it there so you didnt have to wait for it to come back around again.

They change with each new seasonal event.

This. Curious, how it got filled up with almost only cars for the JGT seasonal event last week.... NOT. Still, got me my Diablo.

If anybody has a Mazdaspeed Atenza '05 I would love to trade something. It's the car I actually own, and I've never seen one for sale, only raced against them. I've got a bunch of random stuff, PM me if you are interested.

^I have a normal Mazda 6?

GTP are going nuts over Honda Odysseys :blink: I'd like to see what the fuss is about.

EDIT: Thanks to the Blitz I got the Honda... it's not bad. :lol:
Did the ring in 7:42.

Last edited:
I bought a Matt Black LFA for the paint chip, if anyone wants the chip. I can send the car to you and you send it back.

Last edited:
I hate duplicates...

Free to good home:
500f.
Avantime.
Stock Gallardo.
Focus ST with everything except large turbo and racing softs.

Offers?
Lister Storm
Lexus ISF Racing Concept

EDIT: Going to Kev... poor Kev. :(

Last edited:
I will take the Lambo if its still available. My username is Liquidretro

Brand spanking new '70 Toyota 7 Race Car. Very useful for those who refuse to play the broken B-Spec any further or spend 4,7M Credits on buying an used one. Can beat anything (with the possible exception of X2010 and F1s). In exchange, I'm looking for a race car, supercar or concept of any value.

Anyone wanna trade their stock Veyron for mine? I'm doing a sort of super car comparison and would like all the cars to be stock. Mine is white/silver with some power and weight reduction mods.