The GT5 Used Car Exchange

I kind of need to borrow a VW Lup Cup Car. It's the last event in that tier. I sold the one i had when i won it to buy something awesome.

I?ve got one you can borrow. Do you want the lightweight one or the GTI one?

Reactions: Loz
Anybody run across a Mazda Cosmo yet? I haven't seen one in the used car lots yet.

I saw one last night. I'll check if its still there when I turn my PS3 on later.

I sent you a friend request, I'll send it when I can.
Could I have a Toyota Vitz RS '07? I need a faster car for the Yaris race for my B-spec driver :lol:

I take it that you're swift05? I've got the Vitz RS you want.

Up for trade now I have a tuned Vitz that is good for the A-spec Yaris race, as thanks to CrazyRussian540 I now have a new one.

For rental:
Tuned and race-ready Formula GT for 1 million credits.

I'm aware this sounds like daylight robbery, but it really isn't.

I got a Honda NSX Type S 97 model (might need to check that)

Will trade for 97 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 as a straight swap.

PSN is same as XBL GT LightningCamaro.

Also I need a pick up, if anyone has one, let me know, we can work something out.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Ford Ka?

Strange request I know, but it's the car I drive in real-life so I feel obliged to own it in GT5.

I understand that (hence my odd request in this thread as well). There's a royal blue 2001 in my used lot for 12,779. PM if you want me to snag it for you.

Last edited:
Aston Martin are you still looking for that ZZII? If so I'll send it your way.

I still haven't come across the Amuse S2000 R1. Found the Amuse S2000 Street Version but it's just dangerous. It will only oversteer and nothing else.

Aston Martin are you still looking for that ZZII? If so I'll send it your way.

Swap for a Lister Storm? I have a spare, or you can have the 300K premium car of your choice.

I still haven't come across the Amuse S2000 R1. Found the Amuse S2000 Street Version but it's just dangerous. It will only oversteer and nothing else.

I've seen the GT1 a few times.

EDIT: I just bought a GT1 if you want it?

Last edited:
I have an Amuse S2000 R1 and a Ford Ka that I?m willing to trade

I got my ZZII thankyou Blitzy, there was a reason why I wanted it.

Fully tuned it's 743BHP and 910kg, it's a mid-engined R34 GTR and handles beautifully. :cool:
0-60 in less than 3 and 200MPH. I turned all aids off, it's unshakeable.
I did a standing start TG track in 1:05... and I suck at driving. :p

Last edited: