The GT5 Used Car Exchange

Let me have a look in my garage.

I won't have access to my PS3 till probably later tomorrow. Add BlitzR1 to your PSN, and then I'll send the car and a messege about the trade vehicle

I've got a Lister Storm and Nissan R390 road.

Last edited:
Hbriz I'm online and checking my garage for something good to trade for the Ram

Also Kevin am now looking through my garage for something so we can trade for the Camaro.

Last edited:
Update thanks to Kevin for the trade on the Camaro, have now tuned it to 400+ bhp and love it. :evil:

Glad you enjoy it.

I have found another one already.

i'v seen the formula gt more than i have the s30z how is that posible?

TVR Cerbera Speed 6

TVR Cerbera Speed 6

i really want one. if anyone has one add me, my psn is Cuzimazz.

Anyone have a Toyota 2000GT?

If only I saw this a few hours ago. I've seen maybe 4 or 5 of them for sale, with the most recent one being 3 hours ago. Just checked, and its not there anymore.

If anyone has an 88C they can lend me, I'd be much appreciative. I've tried everything for the GT Allstars and Like the Wind races. My Bugatti is undrivable (it spins all 4 wheels from start with TC on, and can't corner at over 50mph), and my Zonda also doesn't cut it. My B-Spec drivers also can't do anything with either car.
One of my B-Spec drivers actually managed to roll my Bugatti. I'm amazed.

Last edited:
Sure you can borrow mine

Thanks, but I think I may have actually got it. I'm on lap 2/5 in my Furai right now, and leading for the first time ever. Even after that jerk in the Escudo rear ended me going about 150.
Was that you that send the PSN friend request?

EDIT: GOT IT!

Last edited:
Anyone have a Formula GT?

I have:
SLS AMG 800+ HP
Mirua Lambo
2D Race Car
Will trade any two for it.

Wanted:
Sauber Mercedes
Audi LMP cars
Jaguar LMP car (it's not the Silk Cut Jag, but whatever the one is that pops up in races)
2J
R390 race car
XJ13

Have Mark IV, 330, Miura, Alfa TZ2, & 2D up for trade. If anyone wants to give up Le Mans cars or Group C cars, PM me.