The GT5 Used Car Exchange

Wait a second, there is a 97 Camaro? Damn it. I have the 2000 Camaro SS but I'd rather have an LT1. Also looking for all domestic pick up trucks.

Gamer tag is F-body1995.

found a 240zg and was dissapointed
got this:
240ZG.JPG

not this:
Nissan_S30___Fairlady___by_MatsuiShinohara.jpg

:sadface:

I'm looking for an Audi R8 LMS and the Oreca Viper if anyone has those. I have a big garage and a lot of credits.

I have some old school japanese up for trade:

Toyota COROLLA LEVIN GT-APEX (AE86) ?83
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ?00
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) ?71

if any one is interested? I'm open to offers.

On another note I'm very interested in getting the RUF BTR and RGT. I allready have the Yellowbird and CTR2 and don't really care for the 3400S.

The Yellowbird, BTR and RGT were very good fun in GT4, so I'm hoping this carries over. But it's such a shame they aren't premium.

Wait a second, there is a 97 Camaro? Damn it. I have the 2000 Camaro SS but I'd rather have an LT1. Also looking for all domestic pick up trucks.

Gamer tag is F-body1995.

i got a Camaro Z28, i think it's a '97, it's that bodystyle at least.
i'll add ya and send it over if ya want it.

I'm looking for a Lupo, because I rushed and sold my Cup Car before I noticed that there was actually a Lupo cup at the professional events... Oops.

I'm looking for a Lupo, because I rushed and sold my Cup Car before I noticed that there was actually a Lupo cup at the professional events... Oops.

Whichever race you won it in (I forget), do the B-spec version and you get another similar cup car that works just as well.

i got a Camaro Z28, i think it's a '97, it's that bodystyle at least.
i'll add ya and send it over if ya want it.

Already found the 1997 Camaro but thanks for the offer :). After the patch some cars showed up a lot more.

found a 240zg and was dissapointed

:sadface:

get the 280Z, it looks like the one you want, and it's got the L28 engine, is win win.

this is the one you found:
http://img291.imageshack.**/img291/3041/240zg.jpg

This is the 280Z (it's even fun to use in races, despite the fact you can't turbo it.)
http://img28.imageshack.**/img28/8885/280z.jpg

Hey everyone, I am looking for someone who has the '89 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4. I am at level 30 now and have been looking off and on throughout the last few weeks and have never seen it. I have many cars right now and will make it worth your while.

Anybody got an SRT-4?
I've checked the database, CrazyRussian has one, but he's colllecting so...

Any 200k premium car, for anyone who'd like to trade. :mrgreen:

Anybody got an SRT-4?
I've checked the database, CrazyRussian has one, but he's colllecting so...

Any 200k premium car, for anyone who'd like to trade. :mrgreen:

I'm in. I can always wait for one to show up (I've seen like 4 of them...I got mine as a prize car)
Also thanks for the i-MiEV. I also got mine in that color, but I repainted it.

I can't trade today, but I can send you one tomorrow. Don't even need a 200k car, the TVR Tuscan Speed 6 in Reflex Spice would do quite nicely :D

I'm in. I can always wait for one to show up (I've seen like 4 of them...I got mine as a prize car

Great. So you're not trying to get all the cars?

Also thanks for the i-MiEV. I also got mine in that color, but I repainted it.

Final Gear Top Tip: The cheap premium cars have epic colours. I bought two Miev's for that paint... my 2002 looks great. :D
Although someone asked me if I were a girl... might be my PSN name.:lol:
The Mini has good colour chips to.

I can't trade today, but I can send you one tomorrow. Don't even need a 200k car, the TVR Tuscan Speed 6 in Reflex Spice would do quite nicely :D

Do you have any more cars you're looking for? In case I can't find it.
I have a Griffith. :lol:

Great. So you're not trying to get all the cars?

I am, but I figure I can help out someone whos looking for a particular car.

Do you have any more cars you're looking for? In case I can't find it.
I have a Griffith. :lol:

Its a premium :D

Also, I'm looking for a Mazda ?fini RX-7 Type R-S (FD) ?95. If anyone comes across it, I'll be willing to pay with a car worth up to 200k for it.

Last edited: