The Gun thread

ScarFace88

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'00 CVPI, '88 Integra, '05 GTO
Thanks. I was basically just looking at the other one (which is incidentally listed on that auction site, I dunno why I didn't post the link), because I think it'll sell reasonably cheaply. The same auction house also has a pretty nice STG 58 kit build on a PAC Imbel receiver.

Here's the Israeli HBAR.
https://www.proxibid.com/Firearms-Military-Artifacts/Firearms/Imbel-R1A1-Sporter-Semi-Automatic-Rifle/lotInformation/50009216#topoflot

And the STG 58....
https://www.proxibid.com/Firearms-Military-Artifacts/Firearms/Imbel-FZ-SA-Semi-Automatic-Rifle/lotInformation/50009299#topoflot

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
00 4Runner | 02 919 | 87 XJ6 | 86 CB700SC
Thanks. I was basically just looking at the other one (which is incidentally listed on that auction site, I dunno why I didn't post the link), because I think it'll sell reasonably cheaply. The same auction house also has a pretty nice STG 58 kit build on a PAC Imbel receiver.

Here's the Israeli HBAR.
https://www.proxibid.com/Firearms-Military-Artifacts/Firearms/Imbel-R1A1-Sporter-Semi-Automatic-Rifle/lotInformation/50009216#topoflot

And the STG 58....
https://www.proxibid.com/Firearms-Military-Artifacts/Firearms/Imbel-FZ-SA-Semi-Automatic-Rifle/lotInformation/50009299#topoflot
The HBAR... It could be a non-gear-logo Imbel receiver, but it would have to say it was made in Brazil on the right side - and there is a suspicious lack of pictures of that area. The CAI-in-house-made receivers are a shitshow so unless it's an Imbel reciever CAI, run the hell away.

Not entirely sure that's a real/complete STG58 kit build, but PAC did import/assemble them.

ScarFace88

Forum Addict
Car(s)
I dunno if it's not showing up for you, but the second photo appears to show it as being marked "Receiver made by IMBEL - Brazil".

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
I dunno if it's not showing up for you, but the second photo appears to show it as being marked "Receiver made by IMBEL - Brazil".
No idea, that photo just didn't show up at all. I still don't recall them building an Israeli of any kind, let alone an HB on that, so it's probably a parts kit built on that receiver.

ScarFace88

Forum Addict
Car(s)
@Der Stig, if you're interested, I managed to find a 1st gen Glock at a pawn shop over in Arlington. It's the Cash America on S Cooper Street if you wanna go have a look. It's supposedly one of the early pencil barrel guns, so if it has the original barrel, it'll be worth more than they're asking.

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Divorcée Mobiles
@Der Stig, if you're interested, I managed to find a 1st gen Glock at a pawn shop over in Arlington. It's the Cash America on S Cooper Street if you wanna go have a look. It's supposedly one of the early pencil barrel guns, so if it has the original barrel, it'll be worth more than they're asking.
Oooh, I might have to scope that out for a quick flip...

Spectre

The Deported
Car(s)
Oooh, I might have to scope that out for a quick flip...
If you don't go look at it, I'd be interested. There's been a guy pestering me for my first-gen 19 for most of a decade now, despite it being post-service.

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Divorcée Mobiles
All the guy could tell me is that it was updated. Didn't realize they'd go for that much without a box. I guess I'll take a look.

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Divorcée Mobiles
Nice!

That pawn shop is run by assholes, they wouldn't tell me if they had that Glock in stock. If it wasn't 35 minutes away and run by assholes, I'd go.

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple

Der Stig

is Der Slut
DONOR
Car(s)
Divorcée Mobiles