The "Happy Birthday!" Thread

Finally 18 :cheers: :mouse:

Reactions: LP
Sorry guys, had a really hectic Saturday, so belated but heartfelt Birthday greetings to:
Argatoga - hope your day wasn't a pile of wank
Shawn - hoping this year and the move are the start of something good
robybobey - have a pint in the Crown at Worthington for me, and "tickets please"

I know this isn't on FG, but our favourite teenage ricer is now an adult! Happy 18th WirelessMonkey!!! :cheers::cheers: Go have your first legal beer! :)

:cheers: brydie76

Happy birthday Brydie! :beer:

Happy Birthday to Brydie, and Clegko who I believe was yesterday! Cheers guys! :beer:

BRYDIE! Happy happy, sweets!

Happy birthday Brydie! :beer:

Woo! Happy Birthday Brydie. Hope you get down on Newscastle tonight.

Happy Birthday to Brydie, and Clegko who I believe was yesterday! Cheers guys! :beer:

Wow guys (and not-a-dudes), thankyou so much for all your great messages!!!! I've been innundated with people from Finalgear taking time out to wish me a happy birthday, and know it's sappy, but I am honestly touched by it. So thankyou, I feel really special today and you all definitely helped hugely to make that happen :)

(And Richmondgal, sadly I haven't gone out for ages, and given I had relatives coming over tonight to see me there was no real point in going out- that and Newcastle of a Friday night tends to be too seedy to go out if you are female. I would love to go out tomorrow night, but there's no people I know that a) I would want to go out with or b) would be able to go out on such short notice!!! I really need to get all my uni friends contact details :lol:)

Happy Birthday Brydie
q14.gif

It seems I have a birthday coming up tomorrow. I had forgotten. That's how old I am! :p

In that case may I me the first to wish you a Happy Birthday, assuming you remember to login today! :p

Because of Parkinsons?

Thanks guys, have some internet cake on me. I'll email it to you, just remember to keep your mailbox cool or it'll ruin your secretarys sexy pictures important mail.

^ What he said, and a +rep to Brydie for her birfday. Hope you partied yo azz off.

It seems I have a birthday coming up tomorrow. I had forgotten. That's how old I am! :p

+rep and Happeh Birf to you good sir. Go have a shitload of beers and get smashed!

Happy birfdays, Brydie, Clegko, and AiR!