Ownership Verified: The horse has bolted. Meet the Pferdchen!

Tram13

Car(s)
90% of the time I use public transport
Well, about the Czech presidential car, I found these articles in Czech, the latest of which is from June 2017 when he acquired a brand-new Škoda Superb Laurin & Klement. This Equus could be a back-up car or something, or driven by some other politician, but it was parked in front of the presidential palace, so it could as well be Miloš Zeman's car, even if a back-up or something. I don't think it's a diplomatic car as it doesn't have diplomatic licence plates.

loose_unit

DONOR
Car(s)
Zastava, MX-5, M140i, Pluriel, Equus

loose_unit

DONOR
Car(s)
Took the Pferdchen on a roadtrip to Leipzig, Berlin and then home - I didn't get many pictures, but it performed flawlessly!

Leipzig:

On the way home from Berlin I got some relaxing in the back seat:

And after 4,000km here are some stats:

The car has a vibration which I would like to get fixed but I need to diagnose first - And before the planned 4500km roadtrip this month I need to get an oil change done. Once it is back and I find the budget I will get a gearbox service too.

loose_unit

DONOR
Car(s)
Oil change done today - the engine is far smoother ... I dread to think what kind of tar was in there...

But all ready for the 4500km roadtrip next week! - Later this year I will take the car to ZF to get the automatic gearbox totally serviced.