Ownership Verified: The horse has bolted. Meet the Pferdchen!

:(

Very:LOL:

New rotors and pads!

Slotted and drilled:

CARBON FIBER CERAMIC

Fronts on:

Got my moneys worth:

Pretty stealth I guess:

Rears done:

@Adrian took me for a drive!

So after the first drive, I am not super impressed with the pads - The rotors seem to be fine, but the pads get very soft very quickly...

They have been properly heat cycled now, so we will see how they go, and brake fluid will be done at the next service with something a bit better!

First major issue!

Seems like it's a fan failure... It was fine on the motorway drive to the supermarket seemingly, but the short drive from the supermarket to home which is all 30kph, the temp went through the roof apparently (I didn't notice) and it leaked it's coolant ...

I will take a look tomorrow, but I will probably just dump it at the local mechanics and have them sort it - I do not have the energy currently...

Could just be an airlock in the system, that happened on the Smart. The airlock meant that the thermostat didn't open and it boiled over. It's amazing how badly designed some cooling systems are and airlocks can just randomly occur. Was fine after that so maybe top it off and see how it behaves.

So, the time came and some motivated Slovenians decided that getting stuck in to Pferdchen and getting it back on the road was somehow a good idea.

So a pickup was arranged and it is now en route to Slovenia:

Any theories to what's wrong with it? Headgaskets after all?

OFF WITH THE HEAD