The Man Thread

Since this thread needs to be badly bumped and I need to regain man points for making the cute thread, might as well kill 2 birds with one stone.... and by stone I mean tanks.

Though I've lived here in the US for 15 years and support our troops, I still am also patriotic to India. So here are some pictures of the Indian army's arsenal:

T90 Bhishmas:
800px-T-90_Bhisma_cropped.jpg

Indian army in the independence day parade:
DBB2DD83D9EFF2FD2F26A48E3E978F.jpg

Agni nuke:
p230120033.jpg

Probably fake but still sick:
indian-army.jpg

I think that tank needs to be manned by Indian Santa and Rudolph the Trigger-Happy Reindeer.

"Ho ho ho! Merry Bhishmas!"

{ BOOM! }

{ asplode }

Forget the tanks, nuclear missiles, and parade of military vehicles...that mobile motorcycle death squad/circus act would be more than enough to make me change my mind about messing with India.

By the way, what's the Hindi for "India...FUCK YEAH!!!!"? :p

Forget the tanks, nuclear missiles, and parade of military vehicles...that mobile motorcycle death squad/circus act would be more than enough to make me change my mind about messing with India.

1 bullet + 1 motorcycle front tire = 1 HUGE accident :p

motorcycles is a synonym for huge accidents

don't need bullets, just drive it, and you'll get one ;)

4 wheels FTW

Firstly, a big THANK YOU for saying "hindi" instead of going "How do you say '<something>' in Indian?" You iz a learned man.

Secondly, I don't know much Hindi but it would probably be something like "Bharat..... FUCK YEAH!!!!!!"

Firstly, a big THANK YOU for saying "hindi" instead of going "How do you say '<something>' in Indian?" You iz a learned man.

Secondly, I don't know much Hindi but it would probably be something like "Bharat..... FUCK YEAH!!!!!!"

Achievement unlocked!
50G Learned Man

:cool:

I couldn't have done it without the inspirational support of my geography classes and maybe the odd By Any Means episode.

Reactions: LP
1 bullet + 1 motorcycle front tire = 1 HUGE accident :p

Bah, the scout dude with the binocular who's lying on top would spot you from a mile away.

Then, the dudes tied to the pole would shoot you long before you even aimed at the phenomenal killing machine known as the Mobile Motorcycle Death Squad/Circus Act (a TradeMark of KaJuN Industries Ltd).

Die hard has to be one of the manliest movies ever.

i wish i could get pics of cool honduran army vehicles but ..

Imagen0172.jpg

Honduras....Joder si?

Die hard has to be one of the manliest movies ever.

i wish i could get pics of cool honduran army vehicles but ..

Imagen0172.jpg

Honduras....Joder si?

My god! finaly a Country with a crapy enough military so even we can invade it! :lol::lol:

Our army transitvans will make mincemeat of your Vw vans !

*if we can get em started*

the F-5s are parked in there somewhere.

I will see your f5 and raise you this :

(and yess that paintjob is real.....)

m1dzi6bawo58.jpg

also.....could you spare 5 bucks for some kerosene? where kinda out.....