The Meme Thread

^ I laughed so hard at the dog-alarm-clock one. Thats exactly what my mum does.

Ever since we got a puppeh it's the same story here. Shame there isn't a trollmom to edit that comic.

JjRn7.png

I accidentally knowledge.

Fuck.

Problem ignorance?

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/05/04/RjdZO.jpg

Hotel. ;)

I memorized the NATO phonetic alphabet when I joined PR, and I can't resist saying it when I'm on the phone to customer service. Though they never respond with the correct letters, so I felt silly when I called an officer for a police report (for a lost phone) and he responded with "ok, so it's Sam-Charlie-Eric, nine, five five..." Sheesh, talk about overkill on my part.

Whatever. Just call me Bravo-Zulu-Romeo.

Hotel. ;)

I memorized the NATO phonetic alphabet when I joined PR, and I can't resist saying it when I'm on the phone to customer service. Though they never respond with the correct letters, so I felt silly when I called an officer for a police report (for a lost phone) and he responded with "ok, so it's Sam-Charlie-Eric, nine, five five..." Sheesh, talk about overkill on my part.

It's why I've memorised it too. Yet I still go completely blank when I'm asked out of nowhere to say a word for a letter.

Hotel. ;)

Oscar Mike, Over.

I play too much COD

Hotel. ;)

Brave Zulu Romeo? :p

Hotel. ;)

Whatever you say... Romeo.

man_with_flower.jpg