The Music Thread

BerserkerCatSplat

Hormone Induced
Car(s)
The Jeep of Theseus, Angry Wagon
Knife Party's new album leaked on iTunes today, and while I'm not exactly a huge fan of post-Pedulum Rob Swire, this particular track is awesome because it's like he suddenly remembered that Pendulum was awesome.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Was listening to Gogol Bordello the other day and heard this song for the first time.

There was something about it that caught my attention. The vocal rhythm from 0:49 to 1:00 is so incredibly familiar, but I can't for thr life of me place it. I listened to that bit maybe 100 times while driving down to Pittsburgh on Thursday. For some reason I think its a Adriano Celentano melody, but I could be way wrong. Anyone have any clues as to where that bit is from?

Last edited:

Misrabelle

Got Vegemite?
DONOR
Car(s)
03 Ford Falcon BA XR6, '79 XD Falcon S
Saw these guys live last night. First ever sold out show in Australia.
[video=youtube;OTiX-xAgBi8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTiX-xAgBi8[/video]

Supported by these guys from Canada. Got to hang out and chat to their bassist after the show.
They were also pretty epic, especially since Dominic has been playing with a broken hand the last couple of shows.

IceBone

Blue Wheel Hipster
DONOR
Car(s)
Audi A5 Quattro
[video=youtube;2_P-t0idgqI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_P-t0idgqI[/video]

Jimi Hendrix

If someone had told me that I'd be listening this just a few years ago I wouldn't have believed it, but the fact is that I now love it.

NecroJoe

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2015 Mazda 3 S GT, 2015 VW e-Golf
I've seen this guy live a couple times. He's got some serious licks. When this song comes up, you don't know it's coming, so it's a huge surprise in amongst the "spanky" blues that fills the rest of the set. He does a version of Voodoo Child on a resonator Tele that's fantastic; slowed way down, with a killer groove.