The Music Thread

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Just heard Tarjas new single. First impressions - pretty great imo.

Haven't listened to her much since I rediscovered metal, but I feel like this music style fits her voice a lot better than Nightwish did.

Adunaphel

KLAUWD
STAFF MEMBER
DONOR
Car(s)
'18 Clio; '13 Cube Hyde
Three very good concerts. The Wacken one is very nice, but you can notice Floor is very new to the Nightwish repertoire, yet she still blows the crowd away, the Tampere one shows the band on their home turf, wonderful crowd interactions and a band having boatloads of fun and it shows, the Wembley one has the best setlist by a mile, and it has Dawkins reading his quotes from The Origin of Species live on stage.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
All three of those shows are on Youtube in full and in decently high quality. I listen to at least 1 of them daily at work and stream another on my drive home from work.

Bloodstock 2018 is also pretty great

Wacken 2018 is on YT as well, but the mixing is way off and it just doesn't sound good

And some throwbacks

BTM5

Was just discussing music and what bands I listen to with @thevictor390 and discovered an interesting statistic.

I mostly listen to metal and sent this fun map.

Then I checked where the bands I listen to most are from (copied from wiki):

• Nightwish is a symphonic metal band from Kitee, Finland.
  • Dark Moor is a Spanish neoclassical metal and symphonic power metal band from Madrid.
  • Aria (Russian: Ария) is a Russian heavy metal band that was formed in 1985 in Moscow.
  • Týr is a Faroese folk metal band.
  • Epica is a Dutch symphonic metal
  • Ancient Bards is an Italian symphonic metal band
  • Sabaton is a Swedish power metal band from Falun.
  • Powerwolf is a German power metal band
I find it interesting how I don't have a single country represented more than once. Also had no idea Ancient Bards were Italian.